পেনি, টাকা, অর্থ, ইংলণ্ডীষ় তাম্রমুদ্রা, প্রায় এক আনাইংল্যানডের মুদ্রাবিশেষ
Noun(1) a fractional monetary unit of Ireland and the United Kingdom; equal to one hundredth of a pound(2) a coin worth one-hundredth of the value of the basic unit
(1) Nevertheless, there is a way we can reduce tuition fees by at least $2,000 a year and not cost the government a penny .(2) I want to put on the record that I haven't had a penny of public money.(3) It is difficult to estimate the costs of printed portraits, but popular ballads sold for between a half penny and a penny between 1520-1640.(4) Not a penny of the extra money will go to tackling low pay.(5) I said it wouldn't require a penny of government money.(6) Although motorists have been exasperated by delays caused by the repairs, the work hasn't cost taxpayers a penny .(7) we didn't get paid a penny(8) I think this is another attempt by the government and their friends who are contractors to milk the Jamaican worker out of every last penny of their hard-earned money.(9) Donation cards are an easy way to direct money to your favourite cause without costing you a penny .(10) To make things easier, the penny will also go up in value one cent each year until it is worth five cents.(11) I'd rather die without a penny in my pocket than be anything less than what I am as a Jew and as a human being.(12) There is the man who yearned for eternal life but was terribly attached to his own possessions, and the poor widow who put her last penny in the treasury.(13) The Channel Tunnel was built without a penny of taxpayers money.(14) The getter collects all the materials needed for the activity, which include shaving cream, 2 paper towels, and a penny .(15) He will preach and say, you might be a rich man and you are without avarice, or you might be a poor person with only a penny in your pocket and you might be avaricious because you desire to be wealthy.(16) Instead of throwing the penny in the miser's face, as others had done, Rabbi Schneur Zalman thanked the man politely and turned to leave.
(1) penny-pinching :: কিপটেমি
(2) pretty penny :: অনেক টাকা
(3) penny stock :: পেনি স্টক
(4) penny dreadful :: পেনি ভয়ঙ্কর
(5) penny-a-line :: পেনি-একটি-লাইন
(6) penny-wise :: পেনি-অনুযায়ী
(7) spend a penny :: একটি পয়সা ব্যয়
1. centime ::
2. cent ::
penned, pennies, penning, penny
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you, Penny, take Leonard to
be your lawful wedded husband?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
No, no, Penny, don't dismiss his feelings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Penny, come on.
We were just finding our sound.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
That's how Penny looked at me.
I'm not crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
- So I can have Penny?
- Hell, no.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: penny
Meaning and definitions of penny, translation in Bangla
language for penny with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of penny in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'penny'
What penny means in Bangla, penny meaning
in Bangla, penny
definition, examples and pronunciation
of penny in Bangla language.