প্রদান, পারিশ্রমিক, আদায়, টাকা প্রদান, প্রদত্ত অর্থ, ভাড়া, পুরস্কার, কেরায়া, টাকা-দেত্তয়া, শোধ, পারিতোষিকটাকা দেওয়া বা পাওয়া
Noun(1) a sum of money paid or a claim discharged(2) the act of paying money(3) an act of requiting; returning in kind
(1) Almost 950,000 people received a weekly social welfare payment .(2) credit card payment(3) The first was a bill and the second was a demand for immediate payment in cash.(4) They demanded the immediate payment of wage arrears outstanding for nearly a year.(5) If you are over 64, the total amount of the payment you receive will be reduced on a sliding scale.(6) Surely there is a case for a reduced payment for those who receive an inferior service.(7) Otherwise, you will make offers of payment you simply will not be able to afford or honour.(8) The Ministry of Economy has appointed lawyers, who will settle payment of the fines.(9) But do so before the payment is due to maintain the most leverage.(10) full payment has been made(11) In addition to this, you can often reduce the tax payable by making a payment towards the cost of your car yourself.(12) However, daily interest would have continued to be added to it until your payment was received.(13) The workers were demanding the payment of wage arrears and improved working conditions.(14) Every time the pictures are published, the charity will receive a payment .(15) a suit with a velvet collar that I got as payment for being in the show(16) Some also involve the payment of fees which can vary considerably depending on the scheme.
(1) down payment :: ডাউন পেমেন্ট
(2) payment terms :: পরিশোধের শর্ত
(3) payment method :: মূল্যপরিশোধ পদ্ধতি
(4) advance payment :: অগ্রিম পেমেন্ট
(5) terms of payment :: অর্থ প্রদানের শর্ত সমুহ
(6) make payment :: পেমেন্ট করতে
(7) payment in advance :: অগ্রিম অর্থ প্রদান
(8) method of payment :: অর্থপ্রদান পদ্ধতি
(9) monthly payment :: মাসিক বেতন
(10) cash payment :: নগদে টাকা প্রদান
1. remittance ::
2. installment ::
3. salary ::
4. requital ::
nonpayment, nonpayments, payment, payments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Return to your ships
and await your PAYMENT in peace.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Told Thoros she's keeping me as
PAYMENT for all his free meals.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
l will make a one-time PAYMENT
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
as PAYMENT for their years of servitude.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
He always sends
an electronic PAYMENT,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: payment
Meaning and definitions of payment, translation in Bangla
language for payment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of payment in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'payment'
What payment means in Bangla, payment meaning
in Bangla, payment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of payment in Bangla language.