Noun(1) a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention(2) an official document granting a right or privilege
Verb(1) obtain a patent for(2) grant rights to; grant a patent for(3) make open to sight or notice
Adjective(1) (of a bodily tube or passageway(2) clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
(1) I'm sorry, but this focus on ├ö├ç├┐belief├ö├ç├û is patent nonsense.(2) The woman must have at least one normal patent fallopian tube for successful interuterine insemination.(3) Focal pressure was applied to temporarily occlude vessels that appeared to be patent .(4) It benefits from a tax-free patent income scheme which allows it to retain earnings.(5) What is a patent truism to one side is an obvious falsehood to the other.(6) And if companies patent parts of the genome, they perhaps get exclusivity.(7) The continued blind oversight of human rights abuses in conjunction with the blatant abuse of democracy is patent , and is incomprehensible.(8) The scientists of previous generations who refused to patent their breakthrough discoveries were neither naive nor saintly.(9) What seems to plague both of these films and so many like them is their patent insincerity.(10) The specific applications of the invention are known as claims and are crucial to determining patent infringement.(11) He didn't win, but he received a patent for his invention in 1870.(12) The first is to identify the inventive concept embodied in the patent in suit.(13) One problem is that there is apparently no penalty for filing a bogus patent .(14) The renal artery, vein, and attached segment of ureter were patent and showed no evidence of tumor involvement.(15) The pancreatic duct and main branches were patent and grossly unremarkable.(16) Nice advertising slogan, but it's patent nonsense.
(1) patent pending :: পেটেন্ট অনিষ্পন্ন
(2) patent leather :: পেটেন্ট চামড়া
(3) patent application :: পেটেন্ট আবেদন
(4) patent attorney :: পেটেন্ট অ্যাটর্নি
(5) patent law :: সত্ব আইন
(6) patent rights :: পেটেন্ট অধিকার
(7) patent infringement :: পেটেন্ট লঙ্ঘন
(8) patent office :: পেটেন্ট অফিস
(9) letters patent :: অক্ষর পেটেন্ট
1. obvious ::
2. proprietary ::
3. plain ::
4. copyright ::
5. patent of invention ::
6. letters patent ::
1. ambiguous ::
2. cryptic ::
3. dark ::
4. equivocal ::
5. indistinct ::
6. mysterious ::
7. obscure ::
8. unclouded ::
patent, patented, patenting, patently, patents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we could get a PATENT and license it
to companies that make guidance systems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
"regarding your quantum guidance system,
provisional PATENT 62/295118."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
in a PATENT attorney's office.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: patent
Meaning and definitions of patent, translation in Bangla
language for patent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of patent in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'patent'
What patent means in Bangla, patent meaning
in Bangla, patent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of patent in Bangla language.