চাচাত ভাই, পিসতুত ভাই, খুড়তুত ভাই, জ্ঞাতিভাই, খুড়তুত ভগিনী, জ্যেঠতুত ভাই, জ্যেঠতুত ভগিনী, পিসতুত ভগিনী, পিতৃব্যপুত্র, ভ্রাতা, দূর আত্মীয়, মামাতো ভাই, মামাতো ভগিনী, মাসতুতো ভাই, মাসতুতো ভগিনী, চাচাত বোনতুতো ভাই বা বোন, দূর সম্পর্কের আত্মীয়
Noun(1) the child of your aunt or uncle
(1) she's a distant cousin(2) Though you probably wouldn't want to chug a gallon of it, diethylene glycol is nowhere near as harmful as its similarly named chemical cousin .(3) The flat belonged to his cousin - a woman on the fringes of the underworld.(4) It is closely related to its more favourite cousin the melon.(5) This man is surely a distant cousin ; probably a descendant of Cap'n Skewes!(6) In this case he is referred to as a nephew of the deceased in accordance with the Portuguese practice, although in fact he was the son of a distant cousin .(7) He was my second cousin once removed.(8) AM ├ö├ç├┐talk├ö├ç├û radio in Australia is fairly similar to its American cousin .(9) The family includes his wife, two daughters, his father, his cousin and sister-in-law.(10) Before that, next month, the skipper and his team will make their debut in the Scottish Islands Peaks Race, the Scottish cousin of the longer established Three Peaks event.(11) Much as some may think otherwise, counter-insurgency and its cousin counter-terrorism are old businesses with a lot of history.(12) Or it was your 13-year-old second cousin visiting from out of town.(13) In 1683, aged 18, she was married to Prince George of Denmark, a distant cousin , and their relationship quickly blossomed into one of lasting devotion.(14) Albeit a somewhat watered-down analog of garlic, their more malodorous cousin , raw onions are one of the best medicinal foods.(15) Hume was Burns' second cousin once removed, and he dabbled in poetry himself.(16) The result of all these developments is that, finally, the digital scope could make its analogue cousin obsolete.
(1) second cousin :: দ্বিতীয় মামাতো ভাই
(2) first cousin :: প্রথম কাজিন
(3) cousin sister :: এমনকি আপনি যদি
(4) distant cousin :: দূরবর্তী চাচাত ভাই বা বোন
(5) cousin brother :: খালাতো ভাই
(6) german cousin :: জার্মান চাচাত ভাই
(7) cater-cousin :: অন্তরঙ্গ ব্যক্তি
(8) younger cousin :: ছোট চাচাত ভাই
(9) third cousin :: তৃতীয় চাচাত ভাই
1. first cousin ::
2. full cousin ::
পূর্ণ চাচাত ভাই
3. cousin-german ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Also my COUSIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Your COUSIN and the king's squire.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
She was engaged to my COUSIN
while sleeping with my brother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
The COUSIN who's getting married is
the COUSIN I usually go to weddings with.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Of course not, there's no COUSIN Leo,
there's no intervention.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: cousin
Meaning and definitions of cousin, translation in Bangla
language for cousin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cousin in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cousin'
What cousin means in Bangla, cousin meaning
in Bangla, cousin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cousin in Bangla language.