বাহিরে, ব্যতীত, ছাড়া, বাহির হইতে, অতি, গৃহের বাহিরেবাহিরে, ব্যতীত, বাদে, ছাড়া, বাহির হইতেবাহির, বহি, বহির্ভাগ, সীমান্ত, বহিরংশ, প্রান্ত, বহি:পার্শ্ববাহিরের, চরম, বহির্ভাগযুক্ত, বাহি্যক, অগভীর, পরম, সীমাতিক্রান্ত, সদস্য নহে এমন, বহি:স্থ, উপর-উপর, ভাসা-ভাসা, যত্পরোনাসি্তবাইরের দিক, বাহ্যরূপ
Noun(1) the region that is outside of something(2) the outer side or surface of something
Adjective(1) relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit(2) coming from the outside(3) originating or belonging beyond some bounds(4) located, suited for, or taking place in the open air(5) functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit(6) leading to or from the outside(7) from or between other countries(8) very unlikely(9) on or toward an outer edge(10) (of a baseball pitch, or wide
Adverb(1) outside a building(2) on the outside
(1) The problem exists for our members outside public practice who prepare tax returns.(2) The suggestion for which the award is made is outside the scope of the employee's normal duties.(3) A lot of lip service is paid to how the contestants are renovating the inside as well as the outside .(4) People who lack resilience tend to pin their problems on other people or outside events.(5) I stepped back outside and walked quickly in the direction of the festival.(6) The comments the member is referring to were made by a member outside the House.(7) Grissom looks like he has moved closer to the plate to handle the outside pitch.(8) The only home score came when full-back Leigh Hinton came up outside his winger to make the extra man.(9) This venue provides substantial meals outside our price range but, with care, modest snacks are available.(10) When she got to his house, the outside light was on as was the kitchen light.(11) Stoudamire has improved his outside shot and has limited his rushes to the basket.(12) The affairs of the town, the country and the outside world meant little to them.(13) When he did he saw her just standing outside waiting for him and William.(14) They have to survive for up to 39 days with no outside help.(15) My friend had a car stolen by a gang of boys outside Starbucks.(16) It should acknowledge the outside possibility of a risk but stress the balancing benefits.
(1) outside of :: বাহিরে
(2) on the outside :: বাইরে
(3) go outside :: বাহিরে যাও
(4) the outside :: বাইরে
(5) outside world :: পৃথিবীর বাইরে
(6) inside and outside :: ভেতরে ও বাইরে
(7) outside diameter :: বাইরে ব্যাস
(8) outside the box :: বক্সের বাইরে
(9) from outside :: বাইরে থেকে
(10) from the outside :: বাইরে থেকে
1. exterior ::
2. independent ::
3. slight ::
4. international ::
5. remote ::
6. outdoor ::
7. away ::
8. extraneous ::
9. outdoors ::
11. exterior ::
1. inside ::
2. interior ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's go OUTSIDE. Outside is good.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
However, if you stay OUTSIDE,
hidden like a rat,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I'm sorry. So you never went OUTSIDE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
-Lobo, escort him OUTSIDE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: outside
Meaning and definitions of outside, translation in Bangla
language for outside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of outside in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'outside'
What outside means in Bangla, outside meaning
in Bangla, outside
definition, examples and pronunciation
of outside in Bangla language.