বহির্গামী, বিদায়ী, নির্গমরত, প্রস্থানোদ্যতবহির্দেশে গমন, প্রস্থান, শেষ সিমা, প্রান্তচলে যাচ্ছে এমন, অবসরগ্রহণকারী
Verb(1) be or do something to a greater degree
Adjective(1) leaving a place or a position(2) retiring from a position or office(3) at ease in talking to others
(1) Under the old policy, it was quite common for unseemly Registrars to abuse their position and prevent outgoing customers from transferring to a different service provider.(2) The only change on the committee was at Assistant Secretary level where the two outgoing occupants of the position didn't seek re-election.(3) A very friendly and outgoing person, she bore her illness with great fortitude.(4) The Government has committed over Ôö¼├║200m in funding for payments to outgoing sub-postmasters and improvements to remaining offices.(5) His friendly, outgoing personality enables him to fit in comfortably with any crowd.(6) By early evening, traffic jams still characterised the outgoing traffic as motorists tried to negotiate their way home after a wet day.(7) He said its outgoing traffic in first half 2000 declined almost 2.0 percent compared to the corresponding period last year.(8) The fact that such an offer was made at all indicates that the Kremlin is not dissatisfied with the outgoing governors personally, but with how they fit into a specific political context.(9) The booth had positive outgoing air pressure so that outside smells couldn't get inside and affect the testers.(10) With her friendly smile and outgoing personality Ann made many friends and was held in high regard by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.(11) It's hard to say what's causing this traffic, but you may be able to persuade your admin that it will not happen again by filtering outgoing multicast traffic.(12) He will always be remembered for his outgoing and friendly personality.(13) The outgoing Chairman who has now commenced his tenth year in office in his acceptance speech again stated that this would be his last year.(14) It wants friendly, outgoing people with excellent telephone manners, who enjoy working as part of a team.(15) It still lacks in some areas, such as controlling outgoing traffic, but at least it provides easy protection for even the most novice users.(16) It starts by blocking all incoming and outgoing traffic and then opening ports for specific services.
(1) out going :: নিগমন
(2) outgo :: অতিক্রম করে যাওয়া
(3) outgoing mail :: বহির্গামী মেইল
(4) outgoing personality :: বিদায়ী ব্যক্তিত্ব
(5) outgoing call :: আউটগোয়িং কল
(6) outgoing message :: আউটগোইং বার্তা
(7) outgoing mail server :: বহির্গামী মেইল সার্ভার
(8) incoming and outgoing :: ইনকামিং এবং আউটগোয়িং
1. extrovert ::
1. antisocial ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: outgoing
Meaning and definitions of outgoing, translation in Bangla
language for outgoing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of outgoing in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'outgoing'
What outgoing means in Bangla, outgoing meaning
in Bangla, outgoing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of outgoing in Bangla language.