অন্যভাবে, নতুবা, ভিন্নভাবে, নচেৎ, নয়, নয়ত, পক্ষান্তরে, অন্য বিষয়ে, অন্য অবস্থায়, নহিলে, ত্তরফেনইলে, তা নাহলে, অন্য প্রকারে, ভিন্ন প্রকারে, অন্যথায়
Adjective(1) other than as supposed or expected
Adverb(1) in other respects or ways(2) in another and different manner
(1) They would grace our otherwise cluttered shelves.(2) Vending machines, otherwise known as ├ö├ç├┐automatic retailing├ö├ç├û machines, have a long history.(3) Shrove Tuesday otherwise known as Pancake Day prompted Saturday Breakfast to focus our regular How To? segment on making the perfect pancake.(4) It means ├ö├ç├┐artificial nutrition and hydration├ö├ç├û - otherwise known as feeding through a tube, or hydrating through a drip in the arm.(5) The imminent arrival of January's annual pain in the wallet, otherwise known as the electricity bill, is an example of the mundane logistics of life that are preoccupying me.(6) But what it is doing is totally alienating otherwise law-abiding citizens and turning them into criminals.(7) But the leap is made every second, and we cannot pretend otherwise .(8) Yet in the present struggle, our enemies made three critical mistakes that have for the time being upset their otherwise brilliant plans.(9) Our lanky cat, who is two years old and in all respects healthy otherwise , is very skinny.(10) And, in my view, he is very convincing, giving the greatest performance of his otherwise inflated career.(11) He took a set off him and broke his serve that otherwise appears totally impregnable.(12) One of the important issues discussed in Grenada had to do with the Caribbean Single Market and Economy, otherwise known as the CSME.(13) These power stations are naturally being promoted as green alternatives, otherwise known as biomass.(14) As the proprietor was otherwise engaged, I returned to the shop later in the day.(15) They invited her to come and live with them and go to college, an opportunity she might otherwise never have had.(16) But I'm willing to overlook small hiccups in an otherwise amazing release.
(1) unless otherwise stated :: যতক্ষন কেও না বলে
(2) or otherwise :: অথবা অন্যটি
(3) not otherwise specified :: অন্যথায় উল্লেখ না
(4) think otherwise :: অন্যথায় মনে
(5) otherwise-minded :: অন্যথায় মনের
(6) otherwise than :: অন্যথায় চেয়ে
1. or ::
2. in other respects ::
3. in any other way ::
অন্য কোন ভাবে
4. differently ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Would you tell everyone else that?
Because they sure think OTHERWISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
It's a silicon dioxide crystal,
OTHERWISE known as quartz.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Your Grace, I wish it were
OTHERWISE, but Ser Gregor is beyond saving.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
time I could OTHERWISE spend productively.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Otherwise it's gonna get
infected and fester.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: otherwise
Meaning and definitions of otherwise, translation in Bangla
language for otherwise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of otherwise in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'otherwise'
What otherwise means in Bangla, otherwise meaning
in Bangla, otherwise
definition, examples and pronunciation
of otherwise in Bangla language.