অন্যান্য, অন্য, অপর, ভিন্ন, অন্যতর, দ্বিতীয়, আড়, বাড়তি, ইতর, অবশিষ্ট, বাকি, অতিরিক্তঅন্য, অপরটি, আরেকটি, অপরজন, আরেকজনঅন্যটি, আর, অন্য বস্তু, অন্যজন, অপর ব্যক্তি
Adjective(1) not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied(2) recently past(3) belonging to the distant past(4) very unusual; different in character or quality from the normal or expected
(1) They know that they will only be able to make up this gap if some other market takes off in a spectacular fashion.(2) In times of unrest, crossing from one side to the other means putting your life at risk.(3) While it opens doors, it can cloud your perception of what's on the other side.(4) were there many other of his pupils there?(5) The journey is called off, replanned for some other time.(6) Is that what has happened out here, or is there some other reason why we are different?(7) Some other way has to be found, and the only viable option would seem to be carbon sequestration.(8) The idea had been put forward that she was making it all up, that she had a fantasy or some other motive.(9) You'll almost always find that one or the other of those works and the other one doesn't.(10) the other two were tired(11) Childhood walks would invariably end up along the sea wall, with fields on one side and on the other the river.(12) If my guess is correct then your problem could be related to ageing or some other cause.(13) they killed four of the men and wounded the other(14) It recognises that one or other or both of the parties may be affected by the event in question.(15) Thus it is in opposition to the other that psychoanalysis has conceptualised the self to emerge.(16) One other lingering question from last night's documentary is how did he become so thin?
(1) each other :: একে অপরকে
(2) on the other hand :: অন্য দিকে
(3) other than :: আর অন্যান্য
(4) in other words :: অন্য কথায়
(5) other side :: অন্য দিকে
(6) the other :: অন্যটি
(7) every other day :: প্রতি দিন
(8) the other day :: অন্য দিন
(9) with each other :: নিজেদের সাথে
(10) other people :: অন্য ব্যাক্তিরা
1. alternative ::
2. more ::
3. former ::
1. alike ::
2. identical ::
3. indistinguishable ::
4. kin ::
5. kindred ::
6. like ::
7. parallel ::
8. same ::
9. similar ::
other, otherness, others
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have OTHER northern houses
pledged to fight for you?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
we'd get sick of each OTHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I can give you 10 horses and nine OTHER men.
You can get there in a week.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
...is better than the best pudding
of any OTHER flavor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
but it can't influence
the OTHER systems.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: other
Meaning and definitions of other, translation in Bangla
language for other with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of other in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'other'
What other means in Bangla, other meaning
in Bangla, other
definition, examples and pronunciation
of other in Bangla language.