সুই, সুচ, সূচি, কাঁটা, সূচী, চূড়া, সূচিমুখ স্ফটিক, জ্বালাতনশলাকা, সূচ, চুম্বকশলাকা, ছুঁচসেলাই করা, উত্তেজিত করা, উত্ত্যক্ত করা
Noun(1) the leaf of a conifer(2) a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument(3) a sharp pointed implement (usually steel(4) a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
Verb(1) annoy or provoke, as by constant criticism(2) prick with a needle
(1) She sat down, smoothed out her dress, threaded the needle , and began.(2) Finally, on her twenty-seventh attempt, she let out a whoop of delight when the black thread slipped smoothly through the needle 's hole.(3) You can't even take a piece of thread or a needle with you.(4) I prefer keeping a needle and thread on hand, just in case.(5) He slowly put down the pen he had in his hand, pulled the needle off the record, and sat down.(6) It's a nice portrait of Strummer the hipster, talking his jive talk and dropping the needle on U Roy records to a worldwide audience.(7) An unexpected sharp vibration can cause the head to crash onto the surface of the disk, gouging it like a phonograph needle can scratch a record.(8) Keenan is aware of the psychic sound of a needle scraped across a record.(9) He saw an opening last Christmas, when her housekeeper was looking about for a needle and thread to fix a hole in Wilson's sweater.(10) At another conference earlier this month, she wore an acupuncture needle in the top of her ear.(11) Drunk off the champagne, Ronan leaned in to give Rue a kiss, and surely would have if Hector had not pulled the needle off of the record, making an intolerable screeching sound.(12) It could be like trying to thread a needle on a bucking bronco.(13) They are something I, as a member of Parliament, have been on about, to the point of being like a needle in a cracked record, for many, many years.(14) As the shot is made, the effects man, who has in front of him a copy of the cable message, drops the needle on an effects record and listeners hear the applause of the crowd as the shot reaches the boundary.(15) I put the needle down on three records that never fail to change my mood.(16) But in magnets, like a compass needle , more of the domains are lined up in the same direction, and so the material has an overall magnetic field.
(1) knitting needle :: বুননের সুচ
(2) needle valve :: সুই ভালভ
(3) hypodermic needle :: অধস্তক্সংক্রান্ত সুই
(4) needle in a haystack :: একটি খড়ের গাদা মধ্যে সুই
(5) needle and thread :: সুই এবং থ্রেড
(6) sewing needle :: সেলাই সুচ
(7) needle bearing :: সুই জন্মদান
(8) the needle :: সুই
(9) thread the needle :: সুই থ্রেড
(10) compass needle :: কম্পাস সুই
1. bodkin ::
2. hypodermic needle ::
3. indicator ::
4. stylus ::
5. goad ::
needle, needled, needles, needling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've got a NEEDLE of my own.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
and your Needle.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
It's called Needle.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: needle
Meaning and definitions of needle, translation in Bangla
language for needle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of needle in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'needle'
What needle means in Bangla, needle meaning
in Bangla, needle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of needle in Bangla language.