সবচেয়ে, অধিকাংশ, সর্বাধিক, বহুল, অধিকতম, বৃহত্তমসবচেয়ে বেশি, প্রায়, সর্বাধিক মাত্রায়সর্বাপেক্ষা অধিক, সর্বাপেক্ষা অধিক বা বহুল পরিমাণে
Adjective(1) a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number(2) (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the'(3) the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree(4) (quantifier used with mass nouns
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) very(3) (of actions or states, just(4) to a great degree or extent(5) to a very great degree or extent(6) (degree adverb used before a noun phrase(7) frequently or in great quantities
(1) The main structure of the building is in place and most fixtures have been installed.(2) It most certainly was not a life-changing experience, but it did provide amusements.(3) As everyone knows, that's what a starving African child needs most of all.(4) I imagine most everyone who has gone through schooling has experienced a fairly similar situation.(5) Murray appears to have all the talent to be the player we all want him to be, but the thing he needs most of all right now is time.(6) These are the things which I value most of all; blogging comes secondary to all of them.(7) they had the most to lose(8) Like most people of my generation, I regard this as a relic of a less enlightened age.(9) the two-pin sockets found in most European countries(10) To call a person a liar, is, to my mind, the most serious and damning thing that a person can do.(11) it doesn't matter who has the most money(12) The event took place on the day of North Korea's most important national holiday.(13) I would be of the view that managers with an open mind are the ones that have most success.(14) it's by far the most popular subject(15) It was probably the most stressful experience professionally I had ever had at that time.(16) It is through the mass media that most people today obtain their information on political matters.
(1) many :: অনেক
(2) the most :: বেশিরভাগ
(3) most likely :: সম্ভবত
(4) most of the time :: অধিকাংশ সময়
(5) at most :: সর্বাধিক হিসাবে
(6) most people :: বেশিরভাগ মানুষ
(7) most of :: অধিকাংশ
(8) most important :: অতি গুরুত্বপুর্ন
(9) for the most part :: অধিকাংশ ক্ষেত্রে
(10) the most beautiful :: সবচেয়ে সুন্দর
(11) most beautiful :: সবচাইতে সুন্দর
1. to the highest degree ::
2. nearly all ::
3. almost all ::
5. the majority ::
6. the bulk ::
7. the preponderance ::
1. least ::
2. minimal ::
3. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
MOST elusive force
in the universe,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
So, please, aim at my chest.
I'm your MOST valuable target.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Most probably he has a fake one.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
You know. Like, MOST of the time,
you're the easygoing Bruce Banner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
And MOST likely...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: most
Meaning and definitions of most, translation in Bangla
language for most with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of most in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'most'
What most means in Bangla, most meaning
in Bangla, most
definition, examples and pronunciation
of most in Bangla language.