প্রশাসক, পরিচালক, শাসক, শাসিত, কারকুন, শাসনকত্র্তা, পরিপালক, অছিতত্ত্বাবধায়ক
Noun(1) someone who administers a business(2) the party appointed by a probate court to distribute the estate of someone who dies without a will or without naming an executor(3) someone who manages a government agency or department
(1) Yesterday she spoke with Health Minister Damian Greaves who directed her to the hospital administrator .(2) Our nurse had phoned the director of the maternity unit and the hospital administrator on call.(3) He didn't make stewardship the responsibility of the church administrator or some committee; he just did it.(4) I know there must be some reason why the policemen nearby, the market administrator or whomever responsible for this street never stop them.(5) By day she juggles motherhood with her job as an administrator at Chippenham Hospital.(6) I lived in the hospital accommodation while I was there, and every morning I would go down to breakfast and the hospital administrator would be there.(7) Nobody has any statutory power to appoint an executor or administrator of a will, except a testator, sir.(8) A female administrator at Queen Mary Hospital was excused by the defense because she was acquainted with some of the witnesses.(9) However, the administrator responsible for filing the incident sheets was on extended sick leave.(10) His wife Tracey, 42, a hospital administrator , speaks to him most mornings by telephone.(11) If there's no will in place then there's a process for appointing an administrator, and the administrator takes over.(12) An administrator - a licensed insolvency practitioner - is appointed to run the club.(13) Last year his widow sought a High Court order making her administrator of his estate to allow her to collect any cash.(14) In contrast, the previous provincial superior of Community B had been a hospital administrator .(15) She noted that institution administrators are responsible for ensuring evacuation and other safety measures.(16) But hospital administrators told them yesterday that the breaches had been a mistake.
(1) system administrator :: সিস্টেম এডমিনিস্ট্রেটর
(2) network administrator :: নেটওয়ার্ক প্রশাসক
(3) database administrator :: ডাটাবেস অ্যাডমিনিস্ট্রেটরের
(4) business administrator :: ব্যবসা প্রশাসক
(5) chief administrator :: প্রধান প্রশাসক
1. manager ::
2. decision maker ::
3. executive ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: administrator
Meaning and definitions of administrator, translation in Bangla
language for administrator with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of administrator in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'administrator'
What administrator means in Bangla, administrator meaning
in Bangla, administrator
definition, examples and pronunciation
of administrator in Bangla language.