Noun(1) a conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan
Verb(1) put up as security or collateral
(1) The piece of paper that documents this pledge is usually called a mortgage or a deed of trust.(2) Now she is worried about her mortgage , which will soon have to be renewed, as doubts grow over the direction of interest rates.(3) Inspections are a form of appeasement - they will buy a little time, but ultimately they mortgage our future to a dictator.(4) Mrs Smyth had agreed to mortgage the 124-acre family farm in CoTipperary, and had signed a consent form under the 1976 act.(5) A Your job history and how well you have repaid past debts are important factors in whether you'll qualify for a mortgage .(6) If you have personal debt, such as a line of credit used for investment purchases, consider converting this debt into a personal mortgage on real estate.(7) Our new mortgage will be for 15 years rather than 25 because I would like to pay it off as soon as I can.(8) Our guide through the mortgage maze will help house-hunters identify the right product for their needs.(9) Last month the building society launched a mortgage with an interest rate capped at 4.99% until May 2009.(10) There is no question that there was a proper mortgage under the Real Property Act, but then it is said it was not proved that the consent of the mortgagee was given to that lease.(11) It can accordingly be the subject of a charge or mortgage , effected by means of an assignment.(12) A transaction for which land transfer tax is payable includes a final order of foreclosure under any mortgage or charge affecting land.(13) They were required to mortgage their property to insure against the need to pay compensation for damage done by robbers.(14) Additional finance was to be raised by a mortgage with the Yorkshire Bank.(15) I am terrified that signing a mortgage will make me sacrifice my time to pay for a shell to house my life.(16) It had won its case in 1994, when a French court decided that Windsor had signed a mortgage deed.
(1) mortgage loan :: বন্ধকী ঋণ
(2) mortgage company :: বন্ধকী কোম্পানী
(3) mortgage loans :: বন্ধকী ঋণ
(4) mortgage lender :: বন্ধকী ঋণদাতা
(5) reverse mortgage :: বিপরীত বন্ধকী
(6) mortgage rate :: বন্ধকি হার
(7) chattel mortgage :: অস্থাবর সম্পত্তি বন্ধক
(8) mortgage bond :: বন্ধকী বন্ড
(9) second mortgage :: দ্বিতীয় বন্ধকী
1. mortgage ::
2. pledge ::
3. bond ::
4. fetter ::
5. pawn ::
6. gage ::
7. hypothecate ::
mortgage, mortgaged, mortgages, mortgaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l have a lien on my house.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW,
take out a second MORTGAGE--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
on the home, 107,000.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: mortgage
Meaning and definitions of mortgage, translation in Bangla
language for mortgage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mortgage in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mortgage'
What mortgage means in Bangla, mortgage meaning
in Bangla, mortgage
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mortgage in Bangla language.