Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an understanding of something that is not correct(3) part of a statement that is not correct
Verb(1) identify incorrectly(2) to make a mistake or be incorrect
(1) We don't mistake it as a sign from God of an impending calamity.(2) I just wanted to emphasize: don't mistake your cat for a dog.(3) she made the mistake of thinking they were important(4) The danger in Iraq is repeating the biggest mistake - yielding to gradualism.(5) If I had to go inside, people would easily mistake me for Nick.(6) Avoid the common mistake of falling through the poles.(7) He warned that they should not make the mistake of believing that they could shelve their responsibility.(8) Historians sometimes make the mistake of thinking that early modern religious dissent argues secularization.(9) As soon as he said this he realized his grave mistake and quickly looked away.(10) She makes the mistake of assuming that Americans can not stop eating when served a large portion.(11) Well, often wildlife observers mistake what they are seeing.(12) But to read for the lost arc is to mistake what this book is up to.(13) She made the mistake of looking back at him, urging her to stay.(14) coming here was a mistake(15) As I said above, people often mistake me for a 16 year old, even though I'm 25.(16) We can't make the mistake of assuming that everything is within our grasp.
(1) by mistake :: ভুল বশত
(2) make a mistake :: ভুল করা
(3) make mistake :: ভুল করা
(4) spelling mistake :: বানান ভুল
(5) make no mistake :: কোন ভুল করা
(6) typing mistake :: আপনি উত্তর দিবেন না
(7) no mistake :: কোন ভুল নেই
(8) making a mistake :: ভুল উপার্জন
(9) huge mistake :: বিশাল ভুল
(10) common mistake :: সাধারণ ভুল
1. error ::
2. misunderstanding ::
3. misunderstand ::
4. confuse with ::
5. err ::
1. appreciate ::
2. apprehend ::
3. catch ::
4. comprehend ::
5. conceive ::
6. fathom ::
7. get ::
8. grasp ::
9. know ::
10. penetrate ::
11. perceive ::
12. see ::
13. seize ::
14. understand ::
mistake, mistakes, mistaking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That MISTAKE got published.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
He was shot by MISTAKE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
A MISTAKE made by his own men.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Each movement of the police,
any possible MISTAKE from his gang,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
You really think we made a MISTAKE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Bangla Dictionary: mistake
Meaning and definitions of mistake, translation in Bangla
language for mistake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mistake in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mistake'
What mistake means in Bangla, mistake meaning
in Bangla, mistake
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mistake in Bangla language.