রাগ, বিরক্তি, উষ্ণ, আমর্ষ, নেকনজর, উত্তাপ, তাপ, গাত্রদাহ, গরমি, অমর্ষ, গোসা, প্রকোপ, আক্রোশ, কোপ, রোষ, ক্রোধ, চোটকোপ, ক্রোধ, রোষক্রুদ্ধ করান, রূষ্ট করান, রাগান, খেপান, জ্বালাতন করা, বিরক্ত করা, রাগান্বিত করা, উত্তাপিত করা, ক্রুদ্ধ করা, ক্রোধিত করা
ক্রোধকুপিতক্রোধ জাগিয়ে তোলাক্রোধ
Noun(1) a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance(2) the state of being angry(3) belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins
Verb(1) make angry(2) become angry
(1) Both Italy and Spain reacted with anger at their exclusion from the Berlin summit.(2) Moss Street residents reacted with anger to news that their homes were expendable.(3) I had a rush of anger and frustration at not being able to vent my feelings in an acceptable manner.(4) there's anger at the attack(5) I share the rising public anger at a government that sneers at integrity and trust.(6) I think that she has got a lot of anger inside and her behaviour wasn't very good.(7) His statement had caused outrage and anger in both the Hindu and Sikh communities.(8) Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.(9) Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger , grief with grief.(10) The level of anger at the plans within Scottish Opera was last night made clear by a senior source.(11) He prompted anger by appearing to suggest some of the audience had been drinking.(12) the colonel's anger at his daughter's disobedience(13) But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.(14) Before the meeting a number of campaigners staged a protest to show their anger .(15) Official politics is in flux and there is a widespread mood of resentment and anger .(16) voices were raised in anger
(1) to anger :: রাগে
(2) in anger :: রাগি
(3) with anger :: রাগের সহিত
(4) express anger :: দ্রুতগামী রাগ
(5) wreak one's anger :: একজনের রাগ প্রতিহিংসা গ্রহণ
(6) burst of anger :: ক্রোধের ফেটে
(7) fit of anger :: রাগ হইয়া
1. rage ::
2. wrath ::
4. ire ::
5. infuriate ::
6. see red ::
1. delight ::
2. gratify ::
বাসনা চরিতার্থ করা
3. please ::
anger, angered, angering, angers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sounds like you're holding on
to quite a bit of ANGER towards her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
"susceptible to ANGER."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
Sometimes ANGER makes people
do unfortunate things.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Well, initially I felt something akin
to grief and perhaps ANGER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: anger
Meaning and definitions of anger, translation in Bangla
language for anger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anger in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'anger'
What anger means in Bangla, anger meaning
in Bangla, anger
definition, examples and pronunciation
of anger in Bangla language.