সামুদ্রিক, জাহাজ ইত্যাদি সম্বন্ধীয়, নৌ সংক্রান্ত, সামুদ্রিক ব্যাপারসামুদ্র, সমুদ্রসংক্রান্ত, সমুদ্রবাসী, সমুদ্রজ, সমুদ্রে কৃত, সামুদ্রি, সৈন্ধব, জাহাজীসমুদ্রে নাবিকবৃত্তি, সামুদ্র ব্যাপার, নৌসৈনিক, সমুদ্রগামী পোতবহর
Noun(1) a member of the United States Marine Corps(2) a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
Adjective(1) of or relating to the sea(2) relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen(3) of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps(4) relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea(5) native to or inhabiting the sea
(1) So, who is this marine surveyor, this person upon whom you are placing your trust?(2) Close to his home was a little shop owned by a marine painter, Mr. Eugene Boudin.(3) As almost everyone knows, Trinidad is the place to have marine parts shipped in.(4) The data should prove to be a gold mine to boating groups, government agencies and the marine industry.(5) In the case of a marine engineer, the highest post is that of a Chief Engineer.(6) He was a marine engineer, a world traveler, and it was from him that I acquired some of my wanderlust.(7) Thirty years ago, the marine industry said boat recall laws would break its back.(8) With Turner, however, his marine paintings - a third of his output - are the key to his entire oeuvre.(9) The role of seapower in the revolt and after generated the marine painting of van de Velde the Younger and others.(10) Should we hire a marine surveyor to inspect the boat once it's returned to us?(11) This is a centre of marine science excellence in the world, here in Townsville.(12) Sirenians are vegetarians, feeding on a variety of marine algae and higher plants.(13) The market leaders in marine painting had moved to London.(14) What the marine trades must develop, along with the schools, is an apprenticeship program.(15) His painting of sea and marine organisms had distinct colour patterns and perfect symmetry.(16) Rock lobster, crab and oysters add to the spread of commercial marine species.
(1) marine life :: নাবিক জীবন
(2) marine corps :: সামুদ্রিক বাহিনী
(3) marine insurance :: নৌবীমা
(4) marine engineer :: সামুদ্রিক প্রকৌশলী
(5) marine products :: সামুদ্রিক পণ্য
(6) marine engineering :: সামুদ্রিক প্রকৌশল
(7) merchant marine :: বণিক সামুদ্রিক
(8) marine affairs :: সামুদ্রিক বিষয়ক
1. seawater ::
2. sea ::
3. saltwater ::
4. oceanic ::
5. aquatic ::
6. pelagic ::
7. devil dog ::
8. leatherneck ::
9. shipboard soldier ::
জাহাজের মেঝে সৈনিক
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I guess he was like a Marine
or something before he got old.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Do you mean what MARINE biologists
refer to as super weaning?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Not only do I have a deep-cycle
MARINE battery power source
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: marine
Meaning and definitions of marine, translation in Bangla
language for marine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marine in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'marine'
What marine means in Bangla, marine meaning
in Bangla, marine
definition, examples and pronunciation
of marine in Bangla language.