ডেলা, পিণ্ড, দলা, স্ফীতি, চাঙ্গড়, ফোলা, আব, প্রচুর পরিমাণ, একত্র সমস্ততা, কুঁদা, থোকতাল, কয়লার চাঙড়ডেলা পাকানগোটা, থোক
পিণ্ডপিণ্ডভ্রষ্টপিণ্ডপিণ্ডবৎফোলা বা ডেলা বাধঁাপিণ্ডময়
Noun(1) a compact mass(2) an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement(3) an awkward stupid person(4) a large piece of something without definite shape
Verb(1) put together indiscriminately(2) group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
(1) She went through surgery to remove a cancerous lump on her right breast and 17 surrounding lymph nodes.(2) there was a lump of ice floating in the milk(3) He may look pretty - at least by comparison with me - but he's a big lump , and puts it about.(4) The shopkeeper had placed a small lump of coal in the centre of each to avert the evil eye.(5) If you find anything unusual during a self-exam (like a lump or swelling), see your doctor right away.(6) the coalman had to lump one-hundredweight sacks right through the house(7) On one occasion, a lump of a stone was hurdled through her bedroom window and landed on the floor after passing over her while she slept inside.(8) Then it's all nicely combined into a big lump of dough.(9) Tearing a piece from a large lump of kneaded dough on the metal table, the master baker swiftly rolled it out into a long, tube-like form.(10) If the discomfort is associated with other symptoms, such as a lump or skin changes, see a doctor as soon as possible.(11) Her mother also had a benign lump removed.(12) I started with a lump of clay and pulled it up into a cylinder.(13) My face is swollen and I've got a huge lump on my gum that throbs.(14) he was unhurt apart from a huge lump on his head(15) Michael will talk about the book and use a lump of stone and a piece of gold to illustrate themes of alchemy.(16) Ask your doctor to check you over if you find an unexplained, tender lump on your head.
(1) limp :: নিস্তেজ
(2) sugar lump :: চিনি পিণ্ড
(3) lump together :: একসঙ্গে ডেলা
(4) a lump sum :: একটি থোক
(5) lump it :: এটা ডেলা
(6) lump sum payment :: থোক পেমেন্ট
(7) lump sugar :: ডেলা-পাকান চিনি
(8) lump sum contract :: থোক চুক্তি
(9) lump-sum :: একটি একক সমষ্টিগত অর্থ
(10) lump sum amount :: থোক পরিমাণ
1. chunk ::
2. swelling ::
3. hard knocks ::
4. hunk ::
5. ball ::
6. lummox ::
8. combine ::
9. put up with ::
10. collocate ::
একত্র স্থাপন করা
11. chunk ::
1. success ::
2. victory ::
3. win ::
lump, lumped, lumpen, lumping, lumpish, lumps, lumpy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with this cute little
LUMP of wool.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
He is kind of a LUMP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
turning this LUMP of clay
into an acceptable conduit
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Sweet and enjoyable at first, but
ultimately a flavorless LUMP of sadness.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
A great doughy LUMP I'd sat next to
at endless dinners and tedious gatherings.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: lump
Meaning and definitions of lump, translation in Bangla
language for lump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lump in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lump'
What lump means in Bangla, lump meaning
in Bangla, lump
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lump in Bangla language.