ক্ষতি, হ্রাস, পরাজয়, হানি, অপচয়, ধ্বংস, বিনাশ, নাশ, ঘা, অপায়, বঁচিত অবস্থা, মান্দ্য, অলাভ, বিসর্জন, মৃতু্যজনিত ক্ষয়, মৃতু্যজনিত বিচ্ছেদ, ভঙ্গ, লোকসানক্ষয়, লোকচান, ক্ষয়ক্ষতি
Noun(1) something that is lost(2) gradual decline in amount or activity(3) the act of losing someone or something(4) the disadvantage that results from losing something(5) the experience of losing a loved one(6) the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue(7) military personnel lost by death or capture(8) euphemistic expressions for death
(1) I feel a terrible sense of loss(2) What is it that makes us think we have the right to view other people's pain, loss and grief?(3) financial loss(4) the loss of PÔö£Ôöél(5) Then who speaks for those whose grief, loss and suffering is not known to us?(6) In addition to peak voltage limiting, the circuit can reduce the total circuit loss , including both switching and snubber losses.(7) He is a huge loss for the community and will be greatly missed by his cousins, friends and neighbours.(8) The large crowds at the funeral ceremonies reflected the sense of loss and grief felt throughout the neighbourhood.(9) weight loss(10) He is a loss to all who knew him and even to those, like us, who had not yet met him.(11) The pain of loss and grief of the relatives of those killed has been widely covered and is sometimes too painful to bare.(12) The process of conflict resolution requires the equal acknowledgement of the grief and loss of others.(13) avoiding loss of time(14) they had a net loss of ├ö├®┬╝2 million(15) the company will suffer a huge loss(16) There would be an immense sense of grief and loss , thoughts of what might have been and cannot now be.
(1) weight loss :: ওজন কমানো
(2) at a loss :: বিহ্বল
(3) profit and loss :: লাভ এবং ক্ষতি
(4) net loss :: নেট ক্ষতি
(5) hair loss :: চুল পরা
(6) profit and loss account :: লাভ এবং ক্ষতি হিসাব
(7) total loss :: মোট ক্ষতি
(8) heat loss :: আমার স্নাতকের
(9) loss leader :: হারানো নেতা
(10) loss of appetite :: ক্ষুধামান্দ্য
2. deprivation ::
3. death ::
5. deficit ::
6. departure ::
7. red ink ::
1. acquisition ::
2. gain ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hmm. What do you think
the LOSS of your room represents?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Oh. Well, her LOSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
I'm sorry for your LOSS.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Maybe he's experiencing
memory LOSS because he took...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
You can grieve
over any emotional LOSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: loss
Meaning and definitions of loss, translation in Bangla
language for loss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loss in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'loss'
What loss means in Bangla, loss meaning
in Bangla, loss
definition, examples and pronunciation
of loss in Bangla language.