অপরাধ, ত্রুটি, ভুল, খুঁত, গুনা, কসুর, অক্ষমতা, গলদ, অসম্পূর্ণতা, রন্ধ্র, গুনাহ, অগুণ, অপচার, কলুষ, ঘাট, স্তরচু্যতি, ঝকমারি, স্তরভঙ্গ, চুক, অত্যয়, কু, ভ্রম, গোনা, সামান্য দোষগুনা করা
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an imperfection in an object or machine(3) the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection(4) (geology(5) (electronics, loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.(6) responsibility for a bad situation or event(7) (sports, e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area
Verb(1) put or pin the blame on
(1) a fire caused by an electrical fault(2) If there is a fault in the computer power supply, or if the electric socket is wired incorrectly, the computer chassis can become live and give a fatal electric shock.(3) if books were not selling, it wasn't the fault of the publishers(4) Questions have also been raised over the possibility of a earthquake fault line nearby.(5) I cannot fault the arithmetic logic that as the population increases, so should the number of representatives in Parliament.(6) One can hardly fault them for not having foreseen this shift.(7) It's not their fault that the rules are archaic.(8) The problem, affecting 26 lights, was due to a circuit fault and was fixed by EDF Energy staff by September 30th.(9) We were beaten fair and square but I can't fault the lads for effort.(10) These 18 people died through no fault of their own.(11) Maybe it's my own fault for reading books that don't feature an elf or an alien on the cover.(12) While I can't fault her for professionalism, at the very least I would have expected a smile, or, really, any show of emotion at all.(13) I felt very emotional during the service, my lip trembling on several occasions, and I slipped into my usual fault of speaking softly when that happens.(14) The only fault in the character is one of writing, not acting.(15) The alarm was raised around 6.45 pm after an electrical fault caused the machine to ignite at the property in Hermes Way.(16) Still, we can hardly fault the school for its pessimism.
(1) at fault :: দোষে
(2) find fault :: দোষ খোঁজা
(3) fault line :: চুত্যি রেখা
(4) find fault with :: দোষ ধরা
(5) fault-finding :: ভুল খোঁজা
(6) fault detection :: সনাক্তকরণ দোষ
(7) to find fault with :: মধ্যে ত্রুটি খুঁজে পেতে
(8) to a fault :: একটি ফল্ট থেকে
1. defect ::
2. responsibility ::
3. misdeed ::
4. demerit ::
5. shift ::
6. error ::
7. find fault with ::
8. blame ::
1. merit ::
2. virtue ::
fault, faulted, faultily, faulting, faultless, faults, faulty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not your FAULT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
- ...I'm sorry it didn't work out.
- Not your FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
I'm sorry, too!
It's all my FAULT!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
They find themselves, through no FAULT
of their own, you know, kind of addicted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Howard, the person at FAULT for you
not getting a security clearance is me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: fault
Meaning and definitions of fault, translation in Bangla
language for fault with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fault in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fault'
What fault means in Bangla, fault meaning
in Bangla, fault
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fault in Bangla language.