উদার, উদারনৈতিক, অসাম্প্রদায়িক, অকুণ্ঠ, সংস্কারমুক্ত, মুক্তহস্ত, প্রচুর, সদাশয়, উদারনীতিক দলগত, অকৃপণ, বদান্য, অকুণ্ঠচিত্ত, মনখোলাউদারনীতিক দলের সভ্য, দরাজলিবারাল পার্টির সদস্য, অঢেল
উদারউদারনীতিউদারীকরণউদারমন প্রশস্ত করাউদারঅকুণ্ঠচিত্তেউদারউদারপন্থী
Noun(1) a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties(2) a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
Adjective(1) showing or characterized by broad-mindedness(2) having political or social views favoring reform and progress(3) tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition(4) given or giving freely(5) not literal
(1) He's too liberal on social issues and his name sends minority communities into a rage.(2) The availability of a liberal education curriculum by itself is unlikely to stem the tide of technical training.(3) If New Zealand's liberal media ownership laws have a virtue, it's that of simplicity.(4) In the context of a liberal democratic society, this is a preferred approach to either party having a monopoly of power or the government regulating all aspects of employment.(5) Elaine poured out a liberal amount of brandy to warm him.(6) We ought to remember that Thai immigration laws are actually very liberal .(7) He was very liberal when it came to buying drinks, and in return I was a friend to him.(8) If that narrow path is crossed carefully, Turkey could eventually be a more open, more liberal society.(9) Modern liberal seekers found him unnecessarily complicated or downbeat, while Christians found his theology thin and secular.(10) The problem, of course, is that a wave of chaotic, uncoordinated ads funded by a variety of liberal groups interested in different issues could do nearly as much harm as good.(11) Although there is a reluctance to admit it, the liberal interpretation is largely confessional and pastoral in its tone and direction.(12) Specifically, the annual meeting believes it important to state the values of a liberal education for all students and for society at large.(13) The Mises Institute is located in Alabama, a state blessed with very liberal gun laws.(14) In other words, teacher trainees must acquire knowledge of subject matter, as well as a general liberal education.(15) A deepening conflict between the liberal intelligentsia and the government has developed over the last several years.(16) However, a number of studies have suggested that both professional education and liberal education can profit from integration.
(1) liberal arts :: মহানুভব শিল্প
(2) liberal education :: উদার শিক্ষা
(3) liberal party :: লিবারেল পার্টি
(4) liberal studies :: উদার অধ্যয়ন
(5) liberal-minded :: উদার মনের
1. tolerant ::
2. progressive ::
3. wide-ranging ::
4. flexible ::
5. abundant ::
6. generous ::
7. broad ::
8. big ::
9. free ::
1. conservative ::
2. conventional ::
3. hidebound ::
4. orthodox ::
liberal, liberalism, liberalization, liberalizations, liberalize, liberalizes, liberally, liberalness, liberals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Call it a beau geste,
call it LIBERAL guilt,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: liberal
Meaning and definitions of liberal, translation in Bangla
language for liberal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liberal in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'liberal'
What liberal means in Bangla, liberal meaning
in Bangla, liberal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of liberal in Bangla language.