উত্তরাধিকার, উইল করে-যাওয়া বা উইলের জোরে পাওয়া টাকাকড়ি, সম্পত্তি ইঃ, পূর্বপুরুষদের কাছ থেকে পুরুষানুক্রমে পাওয়াপৈতৃক সম্পত্তি, মৃতু্যকালে দত্ত সম্পত্তি
(1) Bentham tells the family that they are about to inherit a legacy from a relative.(2) Then new projects that could have gone with the legacy platform start going to the new one.(3) Integration with legacy systems has been cited as a problem by over half of respondents.(4) If chimps and humans are both violent, they are likely to share a genetic legacy for violence with this ancestor.(5) Bad inheritance planning can mean your legacy is eaten up by probate taxes, solicitor's fees and charges.(6) Groups in Scotland that have long campaigned to address the asbestos legacy have welcomed the legislation.(7) Cemetery managers, like parishes, have inherited an unenviable legacy from past generations.(8) The real issue here is not public dental services, but flawed national health policy, and its legacy .(9) Many have commented on how the lasting divisions on the sub-continent are partly a legacy of British colonialism.(10) None of these legacy ports are able to handle the high bandwidth peripherals of today.(11) And at this stage of his career, Oscar is looking for more than money: he's got his eye on his legacy .(12) This meant that legacy applications would not be supported if companies moved to updated versions.(13) Its roots go back to colonial history and it is a legacy of European colonialism and modernity.(14) One of the major themes of the book is the ongoing legacy of colonialism.(15) Paradoxically her legacy was to remove any parental role in the provision of contraception for young people.(16) The original was cool, but this one tries with unsuccessful results to live up to the legacy of its predecessor.
(1) legacy system :: উত্তরাধিকার ব্যবস্থা
(2) legacy systems :: লিগ্যাসি সিস্টেম
(3) leave a legacy :: একটি লিগ্যাসি ছেড়ে
(4) legacy code :: উত্তরাধিকার কোড
1. bequest ::
2. consequence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
While we're here
toasting you and your LEGACY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
That she might have the most
to contribute to your LEGACY
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
The last LEGACY of House Hollard.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
My LEGACY will be determined
in the coming months.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
- Your LEGACY is a lie.
- No, no, no, no.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: legacy
Meaning and definitions of legacy, translation in Bengali language for legacy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of legacy in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "legacy"
What legacy means in Bengali, legacy meaning
in Bengali, legacy definition, examples and pronunciation
of legacy in Bengali language.