Noun(1) the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people
Verb(1) be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about(2) know how to do or perform something(3) be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt(4) be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object(5) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(6) accept (someone(7) have fixed in the mind(8) have sexual intercourse with(9) know the nature or character of(10) be able to distinguish, recognize as being different(11) perceive as familiar
(1) She is now growing increasingly concerned and wants anyone who may know of his whereabouts to get in contact.(2) he doesn't know the first thing about history(3) The first step you should take is to simply limit the number of people who know your personal email address.(4) A single guy coming into a group of guys who already know each other is always going to be awkward.(5) Her relationship with her own parents is so close that she feels saddened when she hears other parents saying they don't want to know what their children are up to.(6) if you know, ring me(7) There are additional plot twists that you probably don't want to know about if you plan to see this movie.(8) ├ö├ç├┐I really know your face from somewhere,├ö├ç├û she explains.(9) he didn't know any Irish(10) does he know how to fix it?(11) Let it be clear from here on in that I know absolutely nothing about how cars work.(12) His friends know him as a workaholic with an impeccable sense of fairness and attention to detail.(13) you are convinced you know your own baby from any other in the world(14) they know to wait for us(15) I know that face, where have I seen her before?(16) I didn't know that
(1) you know :: তুমি জান
(2) let me know :: আমাকে জানতে দাও
(3) to know :: জানতে
(4) as you know :: যেমনটি আপনি জানেন
(5) know-how :: ব্যবহারিক জ্ঞান
(6) get to know :: জানতে পারা
1. be aware ::
2. have knowledge of ::
3. be familiar with ::
4. be acquainted with ::
সঙ্গে পরিচিত করা
5. experience ::
6. distinguish ::
7. bed ::
8. recognize ::
1. miss ::
know, knowable, knows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because you KNOW
what happens when we marry?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Maybe tonight will be great.
Sweetie, I KNOW you're trying
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I don't KNOW,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
You wouldn't KNOW anything
about this, would you, Hank?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
I-I KNOW my laser would be
way more efficient.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Bangla Dictionary: know
Meaning and definitions of know, translation in Bangla
language for know with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of know in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'know'
What know means in Bangla, know meaning
in Bangla, know
definition, examples and pronunciation
of know in Bangla language.