ছাগলছানা, শিশু, তরূণ, ভাঁত্ততা, ধাপ্পা, ছোট ছেলে, ছোট ছাগশিশুদের, বাচ্চাদের জন্য উপযুক্ত, ছেলেযুক্তপ্রসব করা, ধাপ্পা দেত্তয়া, ভাঁত্ততা দেত্তয়াছাগলছানার চামড়া, অতিমোলায়েম, তামাসা করা, বুদ্ধু বানানো, পিছনে লাগা, চোখ ঠারা
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat(3) English dramatist (1558-1594(4) a human offspring (son or daughter(5) young goat
Verb(1) tell false information to for fun(2) be silly or tease one another
(1) I pointed to a pair of wine-red kid leather Dolce & Gabbana pumps.(2) they kid themselves that it's still the same(3) Don't kid yourself into believing this means it doesn't go on.(4) he likes to kid everyone he's the big macho tough guy(5) We can try to kid ourselves into believing that following Jesus isn't such a difficult thing.(6) The goat will kid each year, often producing twins.(7) We kid ourselves about always being philosophical or gracious in defeat, and while we can be - it is hardly carved in stone.(8) Well let us not kid ourselves - our roll of honour is not exactly bursting at the seams with feats of glorious achievement.(9) Don't let me kid you into believing that you can develop software with the utmost ease.(10) If you went to private school before, say, 1980, it was probably because you were something of a problem child, or a kid with special needs.(11) But I think the only kind of kid I could manage to have is a goat kid .(12) We are awash with a dozen kids all wanting to be bottle fed 3 times a day, new goats to milk, goats still waiting to kid and everything bored stiff and fed up standing in their pens day after day.(13) Just because someone is a baby, a little kid , a mere youngster, doesn't mean they're not worthy of protecting, does it?(14) How I would kid him about all the air time and the praise he was getting.(15) The faces are made of silk or kid leather, molded and enhanced with embroidered or painted details.(16) If the child is unresponsive, use more parental interaction, change teachers, change schools, put the kid in special classes, whatever.
(1) little kid :: ছোট বাচ্চা
(2) new kid on the block :: ব্লকে নতুন ছাগলছানা
(3) kid gloves :: ছোটদের হাতমোজা
(4) kid stuff :: ছাগলছানা কাপড়
(5) kid on :: উপর ছাগলছানা
(6) whiz-kid :: শোঁ শব্দ-ছাগলছানা
(7) our kid :: আমাদের ছাগলছানা
(8) whizz-kid :: শোঁ শো শব্দ করা বাচ্চা
1. child ::
2. fry ::
3. kidskin ::
4. joke ::
5. delude ::
6. banter ::
1. adult ::
kid, kidd, kidded, kidding, kids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I had a pet pig
when I was a KID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Okay, he's a good KID.
He's like you. He'll understand.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
to a convention
when you were a KID
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
I'm sorry to say, KID, but you're still
gonna be two miracles short of sainthood.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Get in the car, KID. Come on.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: kid
Meaning and definitions of kid, translation in Bengali language for kid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kid in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kid"
What kid means in Bengali, kid meaning in Bengali, kid definition, examples and pronunciation of kid in Bengali language.