অতিথি, অভ্যাগত, আগন্তুক, গৃহাগত, নিমন্ত্রিত ব্যক্তি, অভ্যাগত ব্যক্তিআমন্ত্রিত ব্যক্তি, আহূত
Noun(1) a visitor to whom hospitality is extended(2) United States journalist (born in England, 1881-1959(3) a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.(4) (computer science
(1) We tried to figure out what circumstance would warrant a restaurant guest standing on a toilet seat.(2) It was the most uncivil exchange I've ever heard on a talk radio show between a host and a regular guest .(3) She has appeared as a military consultant for NBC and CNN and as a guest on several television programs.(4) Describing how he built up his wealth through saving and making investments, he said he often did not use his subsistence allowances because he ate meals as a guest of restaurants.(5) His books and films earned him a following among naive romantics, and he became a guest on national television shows.(6) The other night on your radio program, your guest noted that you perform a very important public service by disseminating information of this type.(7) I was fortunate enough to dine as a guest of the restaurant and therefore etiquette demands that I don't review the meal.(8) the bishop went to Cuba as a guest of the Catholic Church(9) Former Leeds United legend Norman Hunter is the guest speaker at the event, with tickets priced at Ôö¼├║32.(10) At each meeting, the club invites a guest speaker.(11) Later that evening she will launch the festival and will be guest speaker at an event hosted by the heritage office of Carlow County Council.(12) In this article it turns out that he went off on another tirade against the black community recently at a conference he was invited to be the guest speaker.(13) a regular guest on the morning show(14) You are the guest of an Asian presenter on a multi-cultural radio programme.(15) If a guest should stay eight times at any Oberoi Hotel, they are entitled to a complimentary stay for two nights at an Oberoi Resort.(16) He seems to be a regular guest on some BBC radio programmes on environmental matters, so he is not an ivory tower scribbler.
(1) guest room :: অতিথি কক্ষ
(2) special guest :: বিশেষ অতিথি
(3) guest speaker :: অতিথি বক্তা
(4) guest list :: অতিথি তালিকা
(5) guest star :: অতিথি তারকা
(6) hotel guest :: হোটেল অতিথি
(7) paying guest :: পরিশোধ অতিথি
(8) guest of honor :: সম্মানিত অতিথি
(9) as a guest :: একজন অতিথি হিসাবে
1. visitor ::
2. patron ::
3. node ::
4. invitee ::
guest, guested, guesting, guests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of the GUEST experience area.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Did you see my brother
when you were the Starks' GUEST?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
While you're our GUEST here,
you might consider asking them
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
He killed a GUEST beneath his roof.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
from securing a huge GUEST
for my convention.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Bangla Dictionary: guest
Meaning and definitions of guest, translation in Bangla
language for guest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guest in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'guest'
What guest means in Bangla, guest meaning
in Bangla, guest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of guest in Bangla language.