Adjective(1) used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting(2) fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience(3) free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules(4) of moral excellence
Adverb(1) and nothing more(2) indicating exactness or preciseness, or exactly(3) only a moment ago(4) (used for emphasis(5) only a very short time before(6) possibly (indicating a slight chance of something being true(7) exactly at this moment or the moment described(8) by a little
(1) It was just past lunchtime and Pete Astor had nothing to do for the next few hours.(2) I am just looking at what it says for a straight robbery or attempt with actual bodily harm.(3) He was not pompous at all and did not look worried as if he had just come straight from court.(4) Those arrested included Mr Rihal, on his way home to look after his wife who had just left hospital.(5) Maybe not just yet, but it might be the only way for some, that things can really get better.(6) De Villiers said at the time he felt he was up to it, and it looks like he may just get that chance.(7) No doubt by now everything is perfected, but today Lederer has just come from rehearsals.(8) they want to create a just society(9) When she was gone, Ari said, " Let's just head upstairs.(10) The fact that I will never get to meet my mystery admirer just makes things all the more romantic.(11) The view is sublime: we are looking straight back down the loch whence we have just come.(12) I thought just the same(13) I had no idea who he was, but I could feel it just as strongly as everyone else around me.(14) He said they were very good and D agreed, which just shows that virtue is its own reward.(15) The soft midsummer evening was just right for a romantic stroll around Malham Tarn.(16) So many of the characters and dialogue in this movie are just one cliche after another.
(1) just now :: এক্ষুনি
(2) just as :: এই রকম
(3) just like you :: ঠিক তোমার মত
(4) just in case :: ধরো যদি
(5) just in time :: ঠিক সময়ে
(6) just for fun :: শুধুই মজার জন্য
(7) just like :: ঠিক যেমন
(8) just because :: মাত্র কারণ
(9) just a little :: একটুখানি
(10) just like that :: এটার মতই
1. fair ::
2. deserved ::
3. valid ::
4. upright ::
5. equitable ::
6. a moment ago ::
এক মুহূর্ত আগে
7. exactly ::
9. only ::
10. really ::
11. just now ::
12. simply ::
13. scarcely ::
just, juster, justest, justine, justly, justness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who may or may not exist,
I'm supposed to JUST be alone?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
every piece of broken electronics,
JUST... All of it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
If we're to be JUST and good, then
we accept it. All of us, even kings.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
A couple years, but I JUST put a few bucks
aside every month for emergencies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Just so you know,
this isn't personal.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: just
Meaning and definitions of just, translation in Bangla
language for just with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of just in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'just'
What just means in Bangla, just meaning
in Bangla, just
definition, examples and pronunciation
of just in Bangla language.