সেনাপতি, অধিনায়ক, নেতা, আদেশদাতা, পোতনায়কঅধিনায়ক, দলপতি
Noun(1) an officer in command of a military unit(2) someone in an official position of authority who can command or control others(3) a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a lieutenant commander and below a captain(4) an officer in the airforce
(1) This was not a ponderous process but the kind of decision making that one might expect of a commander in chief.(2) The police commander said the terrorists deliberately set out to kill and to injure as many people as possible.(3) His assessment of the violence was backed by the district police commander for North Belfast.(4) In attendance from the police were a number of senior officers led by the local area commander .(5) The police commander told the students that drug use and criminal activities pose a constant threat to young people today.(6) On that basis, the police commander decides to storm the house.(7) Britain provided the deputy commander and some naval forces and other countries contributed a few ships.(8) the commander of a paratroop regiment(9) He strode with the swagger of a military commander , surveying his troops, evaluating his options.(10) Admiral William Halsey was a senior American naval commander in the Pacific region during World War Two.(11) This contrasted sharply with the situation of the opposing commander , Admiral Villeneuve.(12) The sergeant has taken over the role of section commander at Tidworth police station.(13) Prince Rupert had two military careers, as an army officer until 1646 and as a naval commander thereafter.(14) He was made a chevalier of the Legion of Honour by his second country in 1896 and a commander of the order in 1933.(15) Admiral Nelson had several qualities that ensured his success as a naval commander .(16) We asked the commander of U.S. naval forces in the region about his efforts to keep the peace.
(1) commander-in-chief :: সেনাপ্রধান
(2) military commander :: সামরিক কমান্ডার
(3) supreme commander :: সুপ্রিম কমান্ডার
(4) regimental commander :: রেজিমেন্টাল কমান্ডার
(5) wing commander :: উইং কমান্ডার
(6) company commander :: কোম্পানি কমান্ডার
(7) battalion commander :: ব্যাটালিয়নের অধিনায়ক
(8) lieutenant commander :: লেফটেন্যান্ট কমান্ডার
1. leader ::
2. air force officer ::
বিমান বাহিনীর কর্মকর্তা
3. commandant ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That will be all, Lord Commander.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
I'm not Lord Commander anymore.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Lord Commander Snow did
what he thought was right,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Permission granted, Commander.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
You're not Lord Commander
here. You're just another exile.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: commander
Meaning and definitions of commander, translation in Bengali language for commander with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commander in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "commander"
What commander means in Bengali, commander meaning in Bengali, commander definition, examples and pronunciation of commander in Bengali language.