পর্যন্ত, সময় পর্যন্ত, নাগাদ, তকতখন অবধি যখনকর্ষণ করা, চষা, চাষ করাসৈই মাত্রা অবধি, যাবৎ
চোলাই করাচুয়ানচোলাই করাপর্যন্তপর্যন্তকর্ষনীয়আবাদচষাকর্ষণপর্যন্ত
Noun(1) unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together(2) a treasury for government funds(3) a strongbox for holding cash
Verb(1) work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
(1) It's not an easy pill to swallow for Canadians, but it's time to test the patience and just wait till next year.(2) He apologises for being a bit dazed; he was here till 3am the night before.(3) The revelers partied on till midnight, until everyone had their fill of food, drink and dancing.(4) From now till next spring the club will organise outings, competitions and fundraising events.(5) The have to order them so I can't start wearing them till next week.(6) It's fixed up and polished till it proudly gleams again and catches the eye of yet another prospective owner.(7) Guess audiences will have to wait till the opening night to find out if the adaptation hooks them as much as it did the director.(8) On the whole, in Hollywood, they only hate you till they need you.(9) We sing for four to four-and-a-half hours, and everyone listens till the end.(10) I would guess they just tot up the totals and check that the till has that much money in it.(11) The assistant had taken the money and opened the till , when the man jumped over the counter and pushed her.(12) there were queues at the till(13) But when the shop assistant opened the till , the thief grabbed the notes and made off.(14) They took money from the till and a quantity of cigarettes after threatening staff.(15) Thieves grabbed cash from a till in a wine shop and escaped with about Ôö¼├║190.(16) So back and forth went the stiff haggling till we reached a compromise.
(1) till the end :: শেষ পর্যন্ত
(2) till now :: এখন পর্যন্ত
(3) till then :: ততক্ষন পর্যন্ত
(4) till tomorrow :: আগামীকাল পর্যন্ত
(5) till death :: মৃত্যু পর্যন্ত
(6) up till now :: এখন পর্যন্ত
(7) till when :: কখন পর্যন্ত
(8) till late :: পর্যন্ত দেরী
(9) till today :: আজ পর্যন্ত
(10) up till :: পর্যন্ত
1. cash register ::
নগত টাকা নিবন্ধন করা
2. cashbox ::
3. boulder clay ::
4. public treasury ::
5. until ::
6. before ::
7. cultivate ::
distill, distilled, distills, till, tillable, tillage, tilled, tilling, tills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're just gonna have to wait
TILL they go back inside.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Hold your ground
TILL the last possible moment.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Wait TILL you hear about our van.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
She must be very glad to have you helping her
from dusk TILL dawn.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
The day she was born, they rang the
bells from sunrise TILL sunset.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: till
Meaning and definitions of till, translation in Bangla
language for till with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of till in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'till'
What till means in Bangla, till meaning
in Bangla, till
definition, examples and pronunciation
of till in Bangla language.