ধারণা, চিন্তা, ভাব, মত, অনুভূতি, বিশ্বাস, উদ্দেশ্য, কল্পনা, অভিপ্রায়, ধৃতি
Noun(1) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about(2) your intention; what you intend to do(3) a personal view(4) an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth(5) (music
(1) Of course, the whole idea is to go there to concentrate and focus on the work, not on what to do in the evenings.(2) Do you have any idea how much money you are wasting to travel to all these places?(3) have you any idea of what he said?(4) None of this is to suggest that the driver retraining course is a bad idea or a soft option.(5) He probably had the best idea of what was going on of anyone in this room, besides me, that is.(6) The idea that all workers must work until they drop from exhaustion is to approach the problem from the wrong end.(7) Of course, the idea that all men are created equal does not mean that all men are created the same.(8) I'll give you a rough idea of how much it'll cost(9) he suddenly had the idea of leaving home(10) that's a good idea!(11) What I love is the idea that the public needs to see punishment taking place.(12) Part and parcel of Jewish belief is the idea that God entrusted His message to the Sages.(13) Do you have any idea how much trouble I've gone through today to try to make it perfect for you?(14) The terrorists must not allow the idea to spread around that you are safe so long as you are neither an unbeliever or a foreigner.(15) Also, check out the group of free songs here, to get some idea what I am going on and on about.(16) idea of prayer
(1) good idea :: ভাল ধারণা
(2) main idea :: মূল ধারণা
(3) no idea :: কোন ধারণা নেই
(4) have no idea :: কোন ধারনা নাই
(5) bad idea :: খারাপ ধারণা
(6) general idea :: সাধারণ ধারণা
(7) my idea :: আমার ধারণা
(8) your idea :: আপনার ধারণা
1. concept ::
2. plan ::
3. thought ::
4. sense ::
5. meaning ::
6. estimate ::
7. mind ::
8. theme ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have no earthly IDEA.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
- Maybe you guys can run together.
- That's an excellent IDEA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
How can someone so consumed
by the IDEA of his family
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Leonard, I had no IDEA your siblings
were so much more successful than you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
- You're lactose intolerant.
- I don't eat it, I think it's a good IDEA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: idea
Meaning and definitions of idea, translation in Bangla
language for idea with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of idea in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'idea'
What idea means in Bangla, idea meaning
in Bangla, idea
definition, examples and pronunciation
of idea in Bangla language.