ছুটির দিন, পর্ব, পর্বদিন, আমোদের দিনহাসিখুশি, ছুটির দিনের উপযোগীছুটির ও আমোদের দিন
ছুটির দিনছুটির দিনছুটির দিনছুটির
Noun(1) leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure(2) a day on which work is suspended by law or custom
Verb(1) spend or take a vacation
(1) In some places, it was business as usual, but many parts of the city were still influenced by the holiday atmosphere, and people were reluctant to work.(2) Fred was on holiday in Spain(3) She really seemed to like me and I took her to Phuket and everywhere around Thailand for the month I was on holiday .(4) December 25 is an official public holiday(5) It kind of puts a damper on the festive holiday spirit.(6) Mr Carlyle said he was touring Scotland on holiday , and that he was pleased to be in Orkney.(7) a holiday atmosphere(8) They celebrate a public holiday here on Monday, its Discovery Day.(9) After all, no tourists ever went on holiday to this barren spot!(10) It was the school holidays, and the place was teaming with people, families, youth groups, holiday clubs.(11) this is a holiday town(12) To add the holiday atmosphere, balloons were placed on each table.(13) the school is on holiday next week(14) However, unlike the USA and Canada, Britain does not celebrate the harvest with an official public holiday .(15) beach holiday(16) Here at Rockefeller Center at New York City, the Christmas, or holiday spirit, is alive and well.
(1) on holiday :: ছুটির দিনে
(2) public holiday :: সরকারী ছুটি
(3) bank holiday :: ব্যাংক ছুটির দিন
(4) summer holiday :: গ্রীষ্মকালীন ছুটি
(5) go on holiday :: ছুটিতে যান
(6) package holiday :: ছুটি কাটানোর প্যাকেজ
(7) holiday resort :: ছুটির অবলম্বন
(8) national holiday :: জাতীয় ছুটির দিন
(9) have a holiday :: একটি ছুটির দিন আছে
(10) holiday home :: ছুটির দিন বাড়িতে
1. day of observance ::
2. festival ::
5. fiesta ::
7. anniversary ::
8. jubilee ::
9. saint's day ::
10. holy day ::
11. vacation ::
holiday, holidayed, holidaying, holidays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His birthday was moved to coincide
with the traditional pagan HOLIDAY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Couples fight when they go to Marbella
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
No, they'd rather spend the HOLIDAY
with each other
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Can we get through one HOLIDAY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
He's running the robbery from the beach?
On HOLIDAY with his cousin Rosita?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: holiday
Meaning and definitions of holiday, translation in Bangla
language for holiday with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of holiday in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'holiday'
What holiday means in Bangla, holiday meaning
in Bangla, holiday
definition, examples and pronunciation
of holiday in Bangla language.