উচ্চতা, উচ্চ স্থান, শীর্ষ, শিখর, চূড়া, খাড়াই, ঊর্ধ্বতা, মহিমা, উত্কর্ষ, আরোহ
Noun(1) the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top(2) the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development(3) (of a standing person(4) elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
(1) He was tall about my height or taller with long blonde hair and dark green eyes.(2) Check-in staff and baggage handlers walked out at the height of the peak Summer season, as schools started breaking up for the holidays, over a dispute on new working practices.(3) The fence was discussed in detail but the developers have the right to make minor alterations without applying for planning permission, and putting up a fence, as long as it is less than six feet in height , is one of them.(4) her height marked her out from other women(5) For Powell to try and lecture on democracy is the height of hypocrisy.(6) it would be the height of bad manners not to attend the wedding(7) This vessel measures 8.2 cm in height and has a volume of only 200 ml.(8) They will be spending the next seven months training for the trip, which will see them trekking for up to 12 hours a day and climbing to a height of 4,200 metres above sea level.(9) The music is after all not trying to tell us something factual, like the population or the height above sea level, which would lose its value if we did not know which city it referred to.(10) It is a long way, and the average height above sea level is more than 2000 metres.(11) They were of similar height , both tall and dark-haired, both wearing baseball caps and blue jeans.(12) By 1998, he was the most popular British prime minister in recorded history, still at the height of his honeymoon period.(13) The straps of his backpack braced his shoulders, making him seem even taller than his considerable height .(14) For gravel pads, we estimated thickness of gravel (i.e., its height above surrounding tundra).(15) columns rising to 65 feet in height(16) However, due to the presence of stilt roots, samples were not collected at the base of the tree, but at 130 cm height above ground level.
(1) average height :: মোটামোটি উচ্চতা
(2) of medium height :: মাঝারি উচ্চতা এর
(3) ride height :: যাত্রায় উচ্চতা
(4) line height :: লাইনের উচ্চতা
(5) in height :: উচ্চতায়
(6) at the height :: উচ্চতা এ
(7) slant height :: তির্যক উচ্চতা
(8) height above sea level :: সমুদ্রতল উপরে উচ্চতা
(9) at its height :: তার উচ্চতা
(10) height gage :: উচ্চতা জামিন
1. size ::
2. summit ::
3. highest point ::
4. epitome ::
5. high places ::
6. altitude ::
8. pinnacle ::
9. stature ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not HEIGHT, vision, athleticism,
or ability to digest dairy products.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
what happens to bodies when
they hit the rocks from such a HEIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Let me just build a little ramp,
get some HEIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
thinks he's the only person
ever to make a joke about a dwarf's HEIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
"including but not limited to
mockery of engineering, his HEIGHT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: height
Meaning and definitions of height, translation in Bangla
language for height with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of height in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'height'
What height means in Bangla, height meaning
in Bangla, height
definition, examples and pronunciation
of height in Bangla language.