ক্ষতি, অনিষ্ট, অপকার, অহিত, অশুভ, নৈতিক ক্ষতি, খারাবি, তসরূফ, তছরুপ, অপায়, অপকৃতি, অনর্থ, অগুণ, অশ্রেয়, অপকর্ম, উপঘাত, ব্যসন, নিছনি, অত্যাহিত, খোয়ারক্ষতি করা, ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত করা, হিংসা করা, অহিত করা, অপকার করা, শয়তানি করা, ঘা দেত্তয়া
- ক্ষতিক্ষতিগ্রস্তক্ষতিকরক্ষতি করানির্দোষ
Noun(1) any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.(2) the occurrence of a change for the worse(3) the act of damaging something or someone
Verb(1) cause or do harm to
(1) These are just a few among many examples of how the evidence for harm from current air pollution levels is far weaker than ALA claims.(2) Activists feared attacks would only harm a population already devastated by two decades of war and famine.(3) They are not usually considered to be an important part of the vehicle. However these bumpers somehow decrease harm and damage done to your car during any accidents.(4) If pain is inflicted without lasting physical harm , does that make it better or worse?(5) Two reports tonight highlight the Internet's potential for harm .(6) Intravenous drug errors are a potential source of serious harm for patients and risk reduction strategies should be developed accordingly.(7) We accept that freedom of expression has the potential to cause harm to others.(8) An assault is committed where a person inflicts bodily harm on another.(9) While he was not a violent person by nature, he knew that there was within him the potential to do harm to himself or to others.(10) There has been particular concern that she would physically harm the child if allowed access.(11) Once BW agents have fallen to the ground, these are not likely to cause harm in humans, unless through secondary ingestion of contaminated materials.(12) They may believe that they never physically harm anyone but in fact may cause serious psychological damage or pain.(13) Mrs Thelwell secured retrospective planning permission to put up a new staircase and partition wall at Sundial House as councillors accepted the work had not resulted in any material harm .(14) However, in the case of the U.S.-China textile trade, the U.S. imposed the measures before actual harm had taken place.(15) smoking when pregnant can harm your baby(16) Do you think she'd inflict bodily harm on him?
(1) do harm :: ক্ষতিকর
(2) no harm done :: কোন ক্ষতি না
(3) bodily harm :: শারীরিক ক্ষতি
(4) grievous bodily harm :: যন্ত্রণাদায়ক শারীরিক ক্ষতি
(5) cause harm :: ক্ষতির কারণ
(6) great harm :: মহান ক্ষতি
(7) more harm than good :: ভাল বেশী ক্ষতি
1. injury ::
2. evil ::
4. trauma ::
5. damage ::
6. injure ::
7. damage ::
harm, harmed, harmful, harming, harmless, harms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Anything to keep you from HARM.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I've never had it,
but there's no HARM in
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
You said no HARM would come. Theon, please.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
risk of physical HARM
or uncomfortable eye contact
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: harm
Meaning and definitions of harm, translation in Bengali language for harm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of harm in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "harm"
What harm means in Bengali, harm meaning in Bengali, harm definition, examples and pronunciation of harm in Bengali language.