গ্রাফিক, স্পষ্ট, রৈখিক, লৈখিক, চিত্রলেখসংক্রান্ত, চিত্রানুগচিত্রলেখ, অঙ্কন সম্বন্ধীয়, চিত্রণ-শিল্পকর্ম
Noun(1) an image that is generated by a computer
Adjective(1) written or drawn or engraved(2) describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail(3) of or relating to the graphic arts(4) relating to or presented by a graph(5) evoking lifelike images within the mind
(1) In contrast, her graphic wood engravings reflect the turmoil of the war years.(2) A graphic and sculptural sensibility provides a stable platform for the artist to explore his chosen subject with line, form and material.(3) Her recent acrylic abstractions are boldly graphic with radiant colors in dynamic geometric compositions.(4) Each of these chapters in his life is described in graphic detail, which may not be for the faint-hearted.(5) The artist's other graphic techniques are much less obvious.(6) To present the most accurate graphic comparisons, pop-up images have not been re-sized.(7) Mean zero noise is associated with underestimation of distribution volumes when data are analyzed with graphic analysis.(8) Newspapers also report, in lurid and graphic detail, cases of abuse that these women experience.(9) The article described in graphic detail the events of the previous night.(10) Here are drawings, graphic works, watercolors, and oil paintings.(11) A raster graphic is basically a bitmapped graphic (as opposed to a vector graphic), thus a raster bar is a bitmapped graphic of a bar.(12) A warning to those listening with small children - the following story contains graphic details of violence.(13) But it is a remarkably detailed and vivid account, full of telling and graphic detail.(14) Three limpid watercolors reveal their development through a few washes applied to a pencil or ink line drawing, providing more graphic than chromatic complexity.(15) There are wonderful drawings demonstrating how the variety of graphic style which Rubens commanded surpassed that of arty high renaissance artist.(16) Our rule of thumb is to keep most pages less than 60K, including scripts, style sheets, and graphic images.
(1) graphic design :: গ্রাফিক ডিজাইন
(2) graphic designer :: গ্রাফিক ডিজাইনার
(3) graphic card :: গ্রাফিক কার্ড
(4) graphic artist :: গ্রাফিক শিল্পী
(5) graphic novel :: গ্রাফিক উপন্যাস
(6) graphic arts :: ড্রয়িং
(7) graphic art :: গ্রাফিক শিল্প
(8) graphic interface :: গ্রাফিক ইন্টারফেস
(9) graphic equalizer :: গ্রাফিক ইকুয়ালাইজার
(10) graphic solution :: গ্রাফিক সমাধান
1. visual ::
2. vivid ::
3. lifelike ::
জীবন্ত বলিয়া প্রতীয়মান
5. picture ::
graphic, graphical, graphics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's unnecessarily GRAPHIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
I tried to make it as a GRAPHIC artist,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
He's, uh, over in the GRAPHIC novel section.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Well, the G stands for "GRAPHIC,"
so that's a hard G, so I'd say gif.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Bangla Dictionary: graphic
Meaning and definitions of graphic, translation in Bangla
language for graphic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of graphic in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'graphic'
What graphic means in Bangla, graphic meaning
in Bangla, graphic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of graphic in Bangla language.