মহিমা, গৌরব, উত্ফুল্ল হওয়া, প্রসিদ্ধি, উচ্চ সম্মান, গৌরবাম্বিতগরিমা, যশ, বৈভব, অলঙ্কার, কুদরত, ভগ, বৈশিষ্ট্য, সম্পত্তি, দু্যতি, চমত্কারিত্ব, সুখ, শ্বরের অধিষ্ঠান, শ্বরের সান্নিধ্য, ঐশ্বর্য, বিজয়গৌরব, মহিমাগৌরব, সৌন্দর্য, স্বর্গীয় জ্যোতি, গৌরবগর্ব করা, জয়গর্ব প্রকাশ করা, গর্বিত হত্তয়া, অহংকার করা, দম্ভ করা, বিজয়লাভ করা, জয়লাভ করা, জিতা, বিজয়ী হত্তয়া, জয়ী হত্তয়া, গর্ববোধ করা
- গরিমাগৌরববোকার মতো কথা
Noun(1) a state of high honor(2) brilliant radiant beauty(3) an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
Verb(1) rejoice proudly
(1) One can't help but suspect that the motive behind the Italian researcher's efforts is rooted in gaining glory and renown rather than altruism.(2) To Him all praise, glory , and honour is forever due.(3) Above all, they bring most glory to God in our worship and service of Him.(4) Contemplation of Christ's radiant glory could be taken in such a way as to point away from the suffering Christ, but this need not be so.(5) Your eyes will start shining with joy; your face will have a gleam, a glory .(6) As Jesus prays, heaven's glory opens and God's Spirit-dove descends upon him.(7) to fight and die for the glory of one's nation(8) The sun set in a glory , and twilight arrived with gracefully gleaming stars, and a full golden moon on the horizon.(9) The Lord is one and his name is one; name, glory and praise!(10) Prisons, for all their horrors, were about loyalty to the cause, about honour, about glory .(11) This group of young lads are to be congratulated on bringing honour and glory to their parishes.(12) All we can know is that we are poor lost sinners and Jesus Christ came from glory to save such.(13) It is the original Atlantic Coastline station and has been restored to its original beauty and glory .(14) If we are successful, we can begin to restore this once majestic ancient woodland to its former glory .(15) The fabric of the century-old castle, built for a wealthy English industrialist, is crumbling and more than Ôö¼├║5m needs to be spent to restore it to its former glory .(16) If he survived this he would bring greater glory to himself.
(1) morning glory :: সকাল বেলার প্রশান্তি
(2) glory days :: মহিমা দিন
(3) glory hole :: গরিমা গহ্বর
(4) be in one's glory :: একজনের মহিমা হতে
1. renown ::
2. praise ::
3. magnificence ::
4. wonder ::
6. aura ::
7. resplendency ::
8. take pleasure in ::
glories, glory, glorying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Most lords worry more about their gold
and their GLORY
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Getting ready to bring us back to GLORY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
- I shall wear no crowns and win no GLORY.
- Win no GLORY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
It was our ten minutes of GLORY."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
We fight and die for your GLORY,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: glory
Meaning and definitions of glory, translation in Bengali language for glory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of glory in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "glory"
What glory means in Bengali, glory meaning in Bengali, glory definition, examples and pronunciation of glory in Bengali language.