হুক, কাচি, আঁকড়া, ফাঁদ, জাল, অঙ্কুশফাঁদ ফেলা, বক্র হত্তয়া, হুকে ঝোলানকিছু ধরিয়া বা আটকাইয়া রাখার জন্য লৌহাদি-নির্মিত আঙটা, আঙ্গুলসমূহ, কনুই বাঁকাইয়া মুষ্টিপ্রহার
Noun(1) a catch for locking a door(2) a sharp curve or crook; a shape resembling a hook(3) anything that serves as an enticement(4) a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something(5) a curved or bent implement for suspending or pulling something(6) a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer(7) a short swinging punch delivered from the side with the elbow bent(8) a basketball shot made over the head with the hand that is farther from the basket
Verb(1) fasten with a hook(2) rip off; ask an unreasonable price(3) make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle(4) hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left(5) take by theft(6) make off with belongings of others(7) hit with a hook(8) catch with a hook(9) to cause (someone or oneself, on something, especially a narcotic drug(10) secure with the foot(11) entice and trap(12) approach with an offer of sexual favors
(1) a picture hook(2) she tried to hook up her bra(3) One of the great things about blogging is that you don't need a news hook ; you can write about whatever catches your eye.(4) kindly hook it├ö├ç├ÂI just want you to scram(5) Foster possessed one of the most powerful punches ever seen on a light heavyweight, his left hook .(6) You can only hook the ball back with your feet.(7) Nearby on the floor sat her knitting basket, from which she leaned over and pulled a crochet hook and a ball of gold-colored yarn from.(8) The teachers needed a selection of books that would catch the reluctant readers' attention and hook them on reading.(9) In summer for the wheat harvest, everybody was given a reaping hook to work in the fields.(10) Too often players subconsciously misalign their shoulders to compensate for their usual hook or slice.(11) strong, funky vocals with a hook that gets into your head(12) I draped his coat on an empty hook and walked into the kitchen.(13) If he didn't correct that position on the way down, he would hook the ball.(14) companies are looking for a sales hook(15) My mother was a nut for hanging plants, so there was always one pot of greenery or another hanging from the ceiling on a hook .(16) Coastal fishermen should not be nearly so amazed when they hook giants.
(1) off the hook :: হুক বন্ধ
(2) hook on :: উপর হুক
(3) by hook or by crook :: যে ভাবেই হোক
(4) fish hook :: বড়শি
(5) hook up with :: সঙ্গে হুক আপ
(6) grappling hook :: জর্জরিত হুক
(7) on hook :: হুক
(8) fishing hook :: মাছ ধরা হুক
(9) coat hook :: কোট হুক
1. peg ::
3. fishhook ::
4. punch ::
5. hook shot ::
6. claw ::
7. crotchet ::
9. come-on ::
10. attach ::
11. curl ::
12. catch ::
14. crochet ::
15. pilfer ::
ছিঁচকে চুরি করা
16. soak ::
17. addict ::
18. accost ::
19. snare ::
hook, hooked, hooker, hookers, hooking, hooks, hooky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All he has to do is HOOK up with one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Check out the HOOK
While my DJ revolves it
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Some men you just can't teach.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
What we ended up
having to do was HOOK the needle
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Um, you know,
I'd have to go get a HOOK
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Bangla Dictionary: hook
Meaning and definitions of hook, translation in Bangla
language for hook with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hook in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hook'
What hook means in Bangla, hook meaning
in Bangla, hook
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hook in Bangla language.