উপহার, দান, ঘুষ, বকশিশ, প্রকৃতিদত্ত গুণ, সত্তগাত, ঘুস, নিছনি, ব্যাভার, স্বাভাবিক গুণ, সহজাত গুণ, প্রতিগ্রহ, বিদায়, প্রদত্ত বস্তু, তত্ত্ব, প্রদান, উপঢৌকনউপহার দেত্তয়া, বিশেষ গুণবিশিষ্ট করা, বিশেষ শক্তি করা, ভূষিত করাভেট, সওগত
Noun(1) something acquired without compensation(2) natural abilities or qualities(3) the act of giving
Verb(1) give qualities or abilities to(2) give as a present; make a gift of
(1) Most importantly, she was completely focussed on the concert and didn't seem to take her natural gift for granted.(2) that touchdown was an absolute gift(3) And that sense of boundless opportunity is a gift that we must pass on to all who come after us.(4) Presenting the gift , Grant said she had heard a lot about the group since her return from England and decided to pay them a visit to learn even more.(5) his mother's gift of a pen(6) As a comedy writer, she has a gift for acerbic insight - the kind of funny that hurts.(7) Usually, if a woman wants to end the relationship, she returns the gift willingly.(8) Yet the core of Boyd's ability, the essence of his talent, is his gift for finishing.(9) But he has developed a rare gift for drawing, and his talent is now being recognised nationally.(10) The king meant to present the elephant as a wedding gift to his nephew and future emperor of Europe, Maximilian II.(11) His talent is not just a gift for judging what the public want to watch and listen to, but working it for all it's worth while it's hot.(12) Larson is a talented writer with a gift for surprising language, and an admirable impulse to show and not tell.(13) I had already been given a rare opportunity and gift .(14) that goal was an absolute gift(15) It's rare to find a stand-up with such a gift for characterisation or such original and well-researched material.(16) She had a natural instinct and gift for moving in a sexy way when she was nude.
(1) gift shop :: উপহারের দোকান
(2) gift card :: উপহার কার্ড
(3) a gift :: একটি উপহার
(4) gift box :: উপহার বাক্স
(5) free gift :: বিনামূল্যের উপহার
(6) gift store :: উপহার দোকান
(7) birthday gift :: জন্মদিনের উপহার
(8) gift certificate :: উপহার সার্টিফিকেট
(9) gift voucher :: উপহার কুপন
1. present ::
2. talent ::
3. endowment ::
5. present ::
6. give ::
7. endue ::
gift, gifted, gifting, gifts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And all men know his GIFT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
I know just what we're giving
them for a wedding GIFT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
I have a GIFT for you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
What of it? Do we send her
a wedding GIFT?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
that I've seen
what the GIFT of me
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: gift
Meaning and definitions of gift, translation in Bangla
language for gift with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gift in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'gift'
What gift means in Bangla, gift meaning
in Bangla, gift
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gift in Bangla language.