স্বাধীনতা, অকপটতা, স্বাচ্ছন্দ্য, স্পষ্টবাদিতা, অদম্য সাহস, বিযুক্তি, নাগরিক সম্মান, ইয়ারকি, অনুমতি, অনধীনতা, আজাদী, মনখোলা ভাব, অসংযোগব্যক্তিস্বাধীনতা, অ-দাসত্ব, নাগরিক অধিকার, আজাদি
Noun(1) the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints(2) immunity from an obligation or duty
(1) the shorts have a side split for freedom of movement(2) This causality of freedom can rule over us only in a condition of free thought and communication.(3) Several approaches to the subject of religion and freedom have been touched upon.(4) those who fought for Irish freedom(5) Violence or intimidation against the media could hamper press freedom and eventually deprive the public of its right to information.(6) Kant's attempt to reconcile determinism and freedom involves placing us in two different realms.(7) Why did we fight for our freedom and suffer so many battles if our ancient ├ö├ç├┐protectors├ö├ç├û are then going to give our land away to the highest bidder?(8) Like a jailer who throws you into a prison cell while slipping you the key, Europe simultaneously gave the world despotism and freedom .(9) Eighteen months came and went until her boyfriend and a Congressman were able to secure her freedom .(10) freedom of speech(11) We champion freedom not only because it is practical and beneficial but because it is morally right and just.(12) The freedom of MPs to speak the truth as they see it has been a jealously protected right in our Westminster system over the centuries.(13) The present regime is not very tolerant of academic freedom .(14) religious freedom(15) To create width in the backswing, the right arm needs freedom to move back and up into the proper position at the top.(16) That busy line must be a cruel and tantalising reminder of lost freedom for the inmates of the upstate New York penitentiary.
(1) freedom of speech :: বাক স্বাধীনতা
(2) freedom fighter :: মুক্তিযোদ্ধা
(3) freedom fighters :: মুক্তিযোদ্ধা
(4) degree of freedom :: স্বাধীনতার মাত্রা
(5) freedom of expression :: মতপ্রকাশের স্বাধীনতা
(6) degrees of freedom :: স্বাধীনতার মাত্রা
(7) freedom of choice :: একটি বন্ধু পূর্ণ নাম লিখুন
(8) freedom of the press :: সংবাদপত্রের স্বাধীনতা
(9) religious freedom :: ধর্মীয় স্বাধীনতা
(10) fight for freedom :: মুক্তির জন্য সংগ্রাম
1. liberty ::
2. independence ::
3. exemption ::
4. right ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I took it to bring people FREEDOM.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Give FREEDOM a chance.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
are similarly diluted
about their FREEDOM.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
It gives me FREEDOM to move on myself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: freedom
Meaning and definitions of freedom, translation in Bangla
language for freedom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freedom in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'freedom'
What freedom means in Bangla, freedom meaning
in Bangla, freedom
definition, examples and pronunciation
of freedom in Bangla language.