Noun(1) a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement(2) directions for making something(3) a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle(4) a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements(5) something regarded as a normative example(6) a liquid food for infants(7) (mathematics
(1) The secret formula was discovered while Mr Parker and his colleagues were looking for a way of cleaning up the contaminants on the gold mine site cheaply.(2) I can't give away the ending, since I recommend the movie, but it doesn't exactly follow the formula of lawyer loses first, then wins.(3) Myers confesses that his formula works out quite well for his record labels.(4) We wish to compare the modern formula for curvature with Huygens's expression of ratios.(5) He gave the well-known formula for the Fibonacci numbers(6) It's not about belief, doctrine, formula , or tradition.(7) Duncan Kerr would argue that he's not making the removal of a judge any easier, he's just setting out a clear-cut formula or a clear-cut procedure for dealing with a crisis if it emerges.(8) Her other boarder and a friend spent hours trying to figure out the mathematical formula for solving the puzzle.(9) I hated those English classes and being made to follow a set formula .(10) formula two(11) Hamill's system is a formula for church governance that enshrines caution.(12) Zingerman's provides a valuable example of a formula for achieving just that.(13) Up until now, the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular video game franchises to date, has followed a standard formula .(14) The surviving written records for particular cases also follow a simple formula .(15) A committee of 20 acting as an executive is simply a formula gridlock.(16) The challenge for the SPC was to find a formula of words to be introduced into the Development Plan recognising the guidelines while at the same time securing the best result for the county.
(1) chemical formula :: রাসায়নিক সূত্র
(2) molecular formula :: আণবিক সূত্র
(3) baby formula :: শিশুর সূত্র
(4) new formula :: নতুন সূত্র
(5) quadratic formula :: দ্বিঘাত সূত্র
(6) formula bar :: সূত্র দণ্ড
(7) empirical formula :: গবেষণামূলক সূত্র
(8) structural formula :: কাঠামোগত সূত্র
(9) general formula :: সাধারণ সূত্র
(10) secret formula :: গোপন সূত্র
1. form of words ::
2. recipe ::
3. preparation ::
4. chemical formula ::
5. expression ::
6. pattern ::
7. rule ::
formula, formulaic, formulas
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...please turn your attention
to the FORMULA on the screens.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
so these two make do
by changing up the FORMULA.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Can you cook Walter's FORMULA?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Mm, he's either isolating the terms
of his FORMULA...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
- What's your FORMULA for the corner?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: formula
Meaning and definitions of formula, translation in Bangla
language for formula with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of formula in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'formula'
What formula means in Bangla, formula meaning
in Bangla, formula
definition, examples and pronunciation
of formula in Bangla language.