ভোক্তা, ক্রেতা, ভোগকারী, খরিদ্দারখাদক, খাদ্যের ভোক্তা
Noun(1) a person who uses goods or services
(1) And consumer demand is as strong now as it has been any time in the last century or two.(2) Trade in wildlife is driven by consumer demand, so when the buying stops, the killing will too.(3) The consumer culture demands that when we are sick we have medicines to make us well.(4) This dedicated troupe have done the consumer a huge service by hiking up standards.(5) On consumer demand in general, growth is coming off the boil in the major economies.(6) we live in a consumer society(7) consumer demand(8) Last year it undertook a detailed study of the demands of the ethical consumer .(9) The analysts reckon consumer demand for laptops and notepads was behind the modest upturn.(10) There has also been a slowdown in service sector growth and consumer borrowing.(11) If you need help with a consumer problem please contact York Consumer Advice Service.(12) What better way to express one's rights as a consumer than to purchase a useless item?(13) First of all, consumers will demand less of the imported goods as they now have to pay a higher price.(14) It is, of course, too early for changes in house prices to affect consumers ' daily purchases.(15) It found that more than half of garages were delivering low standards of service to consumers .(16) The job of businessmen is to stay on guard as far as consumers ' demands are concerned.
(1) consumer goods :: ভোগ্যপণ্য
(2) consumer good :: ভোক্তা ভাল
(3) consumer products :: ভোগ্যপণ্য
(4) consumer electronics :: ভোক্তা ইলেকট্রনিক্স
(5) consumer price index :: ভোক্তা মূল্য সূচক
(6) consumer spending :: ভোক্তা খরচ
(7) consumer durables :: ভোগ্যপণ্য
(8) consumer market :: ভোক্তা বাজার
(9) consumer society :: ভোক্তা সমাজ
(10) consumer behavior :: ভোক্তা আচরণ
3. customer ::
4. shopper ::
5. user ::
6. end user ::
7. client ::
8. patron ::
9. the public ::
10. the market ::
consumer, consumerism, consumerist, consumerists, consumers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That innovation is what made possible
our modern CONSUMER culture...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: consumer
Meaning and definitions of consumer, translation in Bangla
language for consumer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consumer in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'consumer'
What consumer means in Bangla, consumer meaning
in Bangla, consumer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of consumer in Bangla language.