বন, অরণ্য, বড় বন, বনানী, অটবি, অটবী, মৃগয়া-ভূমিবনে পরিণত করা
বন. জংগলবনায়নবনবনপালবনকর্মীরাবন. জংগলঅরণ্য
Noun(1) the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area(2) land that is covered with trees and shrubs
Verb(1) establish a forest on previously unforested land
(1) Whether looking at a slimy whale taste bud or a forest of pink jellyfish, there is no shortage of eye candy.(2) Now is the time to turn your desktop into a veritable forest of eye-candy.(3) a forest of high-rise apartments(4) The northern coniferous forest , or taiga, is filled with evergreens such as pine, fir, and spruce.(5) We graduates today are still saplings in the forest of civilization, in the process of growing.(6) a large tract of forest(7) a pine forest(8) That explains why deciduous forest means a forest in which the leaves fall off the trees when the winter comes.(9) Heavy industrial plants belched clouds of smoke from a forest of chimneys.(10) But their efforts became lost amid a forest of faintly unconvincing football motions.(11) Its forest covers an area half the size of Wales and supports a healthy population of wolves, moose and bears.(12) A Satguru does not embroil the seeker in the dense forest of words and hymns.(13) Just a small forest of black crosses, each labelled with the name of one of the 80 people who died trying to get out there.(14) Cities are already a forest of signs, but most of these signs are authorised texts; part of the official story of a city.(15) I'd really like to put my study first, but the lounge room is crying out for order amidst its forest of boxes.(16) Sherwood Forest, a medieval royal hunting forest , is best known as the home of the outlaw Robin Hood.
(1) rain forest :: বৃষ্টি অরণ্য
(2) in the forest :: বনে
(3) tropical forest :: গ্রীষ্মমন্ডলীয় বন
(4) forest fires :: বনের আগুন
(5) deep forest :: গভীর বন
(6) black forest :: কাল জঙ্গল
(7) deciduous forest :: পর্ণমোচী বন
(8) through the forest :: বনের মধ্য দিয়ে
(9) thick forest :: ঘন অরণ্য
(10) forest fire :: বন আগুন
2. woodland ::
3. timberland ::
জঙ্গলের সীমিত অংশ
5. bush ::
6. plantation ::
7. jungle ::
8. rain forest ::
9. pinewood ::
10. greenwood ::
11. taiga ::
জলাভূমিময় পাইনগাছের বন
12. boreal forest ::
forest, forestation, forested, forester, foresters, foresting, forests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You are in a FOREST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
And the Children of the Forest forgotten.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
What? In the
Chattahoochee National Forest in Georgia?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
lake, FOREST and mountain.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Hits two in the sand,
two in the FOREST. Ha-ha.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: forest
Meaning and definitions of forest, translation in Bangla
language for forest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forest in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'forest'
What forest means in Bangla, forest meaning
in Bangla, forest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of forest in Bangla language.