অনুরাগী, স্নেহান্ধ, আসক্ত, অত্যধিক স্নেহপরায়়়়়়়ণ, অতিশয় অনুরাগী, অতিশয় আসক্ত, মূর্খস্নেহময়, স্নেহার্দ্র, স্নেহপরায়ণ, প্রেমান্ধ
Adjective(1) having or displaying warmth or affection(2) extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent(3) (followed by `of' or `to'(4) absurd or silly because unlikely
(1) Oddly, this fond remembrance didn't seem to put Pietro at ease.(2) The hope of youth's but a fond dream, and suits only lighter souls than mine.(3) I've never been particularly fond of the gender politics in his work.(4) When tipsy or sober, the painter and Jew was mild, charming and fond of quoting Dante.(5) Even in defeat, he sees success and vows to contest again with the fond hope that he will emerge a victor one day.(6) Do you have any especially fond memories of those times that you might share?(7) Riding on his dream vehicle for nearly 25 years now, this man has no fond fancies for fast cars.(8) I also became rather fond of a very saucy mouse in my office.(9) He is fond of the occasional drink and is considered to be good company.(10) Maybe they're guilty of collective naivete, but I've grown fond of American optimism.(11) Believe it or don't, but Levine seems to have some pretty fond memories from his visits.(12) I guess I knew then that those fond days of carefree friendship would never return.(13) The list of such fond dicta could be extended indefinitely.(14) He was becoming too fond of her nickname; they weren't that friendly, yet.(15) As they are fond of pointing out here, don't run from hurricanes; they drink hurricanes.(16) He has few fond recollections of his six weeks in a German jail cell.
(1) fond of :: খুবই পছন্দের
(2) be fond of :: ভাল লাগা
(3) very fond :: খুব অনুরাগী
(4) be fond :: অনুরাগী হতে
(5) grow fond :: অনুরাগী হত্তয়া
(6) be very fond of :: অভিরত থাকা
(7) fond dream :: অনুরাগী স্বপ্ন
(8) become fond of :: অনুরাগী হয়ে
1. keen on ::
2. adoring ::
3. unrealistic ::
4. partial ::
5. affectionate ::
1. allergic ::
2. averse ::
fond, fondant, fondants, fonder, fondest, fondly, fondness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A lot of Ma's stuff
brings back FOND memories.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Are you FOND of riddles?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
They've grown rather FOND of
your interest payments.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Come on, so he can see
how FOND of him we are!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
And my enemies, as some of my bannermen
are FOND of mentioning.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: fond
Meaning and definitions of fond, translation in Bangla
language for fond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fond in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fond'
What fond means in Bangla, fond meaning
in Bangla, fond
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fond in Bangla language.