বন্যা, জলপ্লাবন, প্লাবন, মহাপ্লাবন, নদী, বান, প্রবাহ, প্রাচুয্র্য, আপ্লাব, আপ্লাবন, আপ্লব, পরিপ্লব, প্রলয়-প্লাবন, জোয়ার, জোয়ারের সময়, জোয়ারের আরম্ভপ্লাবিত করা, অত্যধিক পূর্ণ করা, সম্পূর্ণ ছাইয়া ফেলা, সম্পূর্ণ ঢাকিয়া ফেলা, আচ্ছন্ন করা, রক্ত করা, বান ডাকা, পরিপ্লুত করা, প্রচুর পরিমাণে জোগান, উপচাইয়া তোলা, জোয়ারে ফুলিয়া উঠা, জোয়ারে ফুলিয়া ত্তঠা
Noun(1) the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land(2) an overwhelming number or amount(3) light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam; used in photography(4) a large flow(5) the act of flooding; filling to overflowing(6) the occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide
Verb(1) fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid(2) cover with liquid, usually water(3) supply with an excess of(4) become filled to overflowing
(1) The main cause of flooding in the city centre is the use of flood barriers beyond the city centre.(2) A flood of books about the man and his battles has appeared and the nostalgia has even given rise to a range of jewellery inspired by the gifts that Hamilton and Nelson gave each other.(3) In contrast, conventional hydropower technologies often rely on the construction of tall dams that flood the area behind them.(4) They believe that this report will embarrass the powers-that-be into triggering a flood of funds to tackle the ravages of heroin.(5) There doesn't appear to be a major drop-off of talent despite the flood of newcomers.(6) The first thing that needs to happen to create a flood of referrals into your personal training department is that you need to earn them.(7) his column provoked a flood of complaints(8) Once you break the rim of the bowl and the water pours in, it's not like an ordinary flood , where the water comes and it goes.(9) These include running off large volumes of silt-laden water during the flood season, from May to September.(10) In the village, as he meets his sisters and others among whom he grew up, a flood of memories overwhelms him, and he abruptly changes his mind about selling the property.(11) With flood irrigation, the water table near the creek is raised, that is, the amount of water in the soil is increased.(12) Many Poles recalled the devastating floods of 1997 when torrential rain then caused the river Oder to flood its banks.(13) Soon, the flood of refuges overwhelms the establishment, and all of the foreigners flee the war-torn nation.(14) Dissatisfied with these giants, Virococha caused a great flood , whose waters still remain in Titicaca.(15) Residents in Chapel Street and The Sands were evacuated to the town's Public Hall as the water level rose to just two inches below the flood protection barriers.(16) You need to know how to cut off your water supply in a flood .
(1) flash flood :: আকস্মিক বন্যা
(2) to flood :: বন্যা
(3) flood protection :: বন্যা সুরক্ষা
(4) flood control :: বন্যা নিয়ন্ত্রণ
(5) flood plain :: বন্যা প্লেইন
(6) great flood :: বড় ধরনের বন্যায়
(7) flood light :: বন্যা আলো
(8) flood in :: বন্যা
(9) flood level :: বন্যা স্তর
(10) flood season :: বন্যা ঋতু
2. outpouring ::
3. succession ::
4. flowage ::
5. overflow ::
6. alluvion ::
7. deluge ::
8. photoflood ::
9. flood tide ::
10. inundate ::
11. overflow ::
12. glut ::
13. pour ::
14. oversupply ::
15. deluge ::
flood, flooded, flooder, flooding, floods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
promiscuity rewards you with
the needed FLOOD of dopamine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Plug it with rocks and ice.
Flood it and let it freeze.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
the security system
will FLOOD it in a few minutes.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I understand how this will end,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
So, all the way back to the Flood.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
English to Bangla Dictionary: flood
Meaning and definitions of flood, translation in Bangla
language for flood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flood in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'flood'
What flood means in Bangla, flood meaning
in Bangla, flood
definition, examples and pronunciation
of flood in Bangla language.