খামার, খামারবাড়ি, পশুপালনের প্রতিষ্ঠান, গোলাবাড়ি, জোতচাষ করা, ভাড়া দেত্তয়া, ভাড়া লত্তয়া, ইজারা দেত্তয়া, ইজারা লত্তয়া, জমা দেত্তয়া, ভাড়া বিলি করা, কর্ষণ করা, আবাদ করা
Noun(1) workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
Verb(1) be a farmer; work as a farmer(2) collect fees or profits(3) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
(1) But these people aren't, after all, poultry farm workers.(2) marshes are being drained in order to farm the land(3) an energy farm(4) Two of them were game farms and the rest were used to farm crops and livestock.(5) In the last year Jay has decided he might want to farm full-time.(6) Drawing on his experience raising tilapia on fish farms in South America years ago, Warner embarked on an effort to farm the breed in big indoor tanks.(7) The welcoming committee is pure science fiction, a towering wind energy farm of sleek white windmills, five storeys high and filling the valley's entire widescreen width.(8) The students of the school were told about the need for preserving farm animals.(9) It is the foremost fish breeding farm in Europe and they take so much care over the fish and the area.(10) it saves time and money to farm out some writing work to specialized companies(11) I asked the people there about the large windmill farm east of the Crowsnest Pass in Southern Alberta.(12) And he bought an organic dairy farm in Wales.(13) Dubbed the queen of science fiction, she lives next door in Dragonhold Underhill, her rolling stud farm .(14) Every evening the animals will be taken to a farm on the outskirts of Dublin where they can rest overnight.(15) Hundreds of objections to plans to build the wind farm have been made.(16) The highlight of my summers was going out to my uncle's farm about three miles outside the town.
(1) farm animal :: পশুর খামার
(2) wind farm :: বায়ু খামার
(3) farm worker :: আমার মুখোমুখিআমার মুখোমুখি
(4) fish farm :: মাছের খামার
(5) farm out :: অন্যের উপরে কর্মভার ন্যস্ত করা
(6) health farm :: স্বাস্থ্য খামার
(7) poultry farm :: পোল্ট্রি বা মুরগির খামার
(8) tank farm :: ট্যাংক খামার
(9) small farm :: ছোট খামার
(10) farm work :: খামারের কাজ
1. ranch ::
2. work the land ::
3. cultivate ::
4. breed ::
5. raise ::
farm, farmed, farmer, farmers, farming, farmings, farms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Back on the FARM,
we had a prize stallion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Yeah, well, there was a milkmaid named Violet
on the next FARM over from where I grew up.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
- Are you sure?
- Look, I grew up on a FARM, okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Got as far
as the FARM and then doubled back.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Wait, I know that FARM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: farm
Meaning and definitions of farm, translation in Bangla
language for farm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of farm in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'farm'
What farm means in Bangla, farm meaning
in Bangla, farm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of farm in Bangla language.