সম্মুখ, অভিমুখ, সম্মুখবর্তী, প্রতিমুখ, রূজুসাজ, অলঙ্করণ
Noun(1) a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening(2) an ornamental coating to a building(3) a protective covering that protects the outside of a building(4) providing something with a surface of a different material
Verb(1) deal with (something unpleasant(2) oppose, as in hostility or a competition(3) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(4) be opposite(5) turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction(6) present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize(7) turn so as to expose the face(8) line the edge (of a garment(9) cover the front or surface of
(1) Indeed, Sheth has arranged the images in such a way that you see two different worlds on facing pages.(2) Instead of sleeves, finish the armhole with a narrow facing .(3) If the seamlines of the facing and garment don't match, don't force them.(4) My favourite of these three montanas is a dark flowered form that grows against the house wall in a sunny south and east facing position.(5) I need a simple picture - my moving position on a north facing map - a dotted line to the point east 10 miles away.(6) Try an inconspicuous place like a hem or facing if you don't have extra fabric.(7) While he writes normally with one hand, he produces a mirror image on the facing page with the other.(8) Sadly, this information is not on the facing pages of the catalog I got, but maybe it's hidden in the text somewhere.(9) Follow the pattern guidesheet to stitch the front to the back and to interface and construct the facing .(10) Belgian fossil marble was used as a facing to the lower walls, Greek penalithic marble and Portland stone were used extensively elsewhere.(11) The portentous first page of text does not mention the artist, whose engraved image floats within an oval frame on the facing page.(12) Children under seven are more likely to suffer serious injuries to their head and neck if they are wearing normal seat belts in a forward facing position(13) Place the interfacing between the top fabric and the facing , and baste or fuse in place.(14) There is also a south facing landscaped rear garden.(15) The result, when compared with the original on the facing page, is that we do not have a translation of the poem, but an interpretation of it.(16) Make the same adjustment on the underarm facing for a sleeveless garment.
(1) face :: মুখ
(2) facing pages :: পাতার সামনে
(3) facing each other :: একে অপরের মুখোমুখি
(4) facing page :: পাতা সম্মুখীন
(5) outward-facing :: বাহ্যিক ফেসিং
(6) north-facing :: উত্তর-মুখে
(7) facing problem :: মুখোমুখি সমস্যা
1. covering ::
2. siding ::
3. veneer ::
পাতলা তক্তার আবরণ
4. lining ::
5. cladding ::
7. look out on ::
উপর চক্ষু মেলিয়া
8. accept ::
9. be confronted by ::
10. beset ::
11. brave ::
12. cover ::
13. look ::
14. confront ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a fire-breathing dragon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
It was more than FACING death.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
is the same as FACING
a prepared and provisioned Lannister army?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
we're FACING some new challenges
as a married couple.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
I will die FACING the sun
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: facing
Meaning and definitions of facing, translation in Bangla
language for facing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of facing in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'facing'
What facing means in Bangla, facing meaning
in Bangla, facing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of facing in Bangla language.