ব্যয়, খরচ, অর্থব্যয়, ব্যয়িত অর্থ, খরচের অঙ্ক
Noun(1) money paid out; an amount spent(2) the act of spending money for goods or services(3) the act of consuming something
(1) work is the expenditure of energy(2) the expenditure of taxpayers' money(3) Last year, semiconductor companies spent $28 billion on capital expenditure .(4) This in turn results in inefficient administration and inefficient expenditure of available funds.(5) By this time his enormous expenditure on scientific study had used all his family's funds.(6) The company spent less than 20 per cent of capital expenditure on advertising and marketing.(7) The account represents the customer's liquid funds available for everyday expenditure .(8) The institution of new awards need not necessitate the expenditure of additional funds.(9) Taxes rise by stealth to fund public expenditure , yet public services do not improve.(10) Those monies cannot be used to fund her reasonable budget but they will augment her expenditure because they contain a roof element.(11) The purpose or effect of this bill would be to require a new or increased expenditure of local funds within the meaning of Amendment 621.(12) cuts in public expenditure(13) Analysts on Tuesday said it was a risky move and the money would be better spent on the airline's rising capital expenditure .(14) It will also exclude funds which have been allocated for expenditure within the year.(15) If the loan is just to fund Christmas expenditure then it is advisable to phase the payments over a period of no more than 12 months.(16) What we seek to do alone is to prevent what we say is the unauthorised expenditure of public funds.
(1) capital expenditure :: মূলধন ব্যয়
(2) energy expenditure :: শক্তি ব্যয়
(3) public expenditure :: জনগণের খরচ
(4) income and expenditure :: জমাখরচ
(5) consumption expenditure :: খরচ ব্যয়
(6) total expenditure :: মোট খরচ
(7) aggregate expenditure :: মোট খরচ
(8) government expenditure :: সরকারি ব্যয়
(9) revenue expenditure :: রাজস্ব ব্যয়
(10) military expenditure :: সামরিক ব্যয়
4. outgo ::
অতিক্রম করে যাওয়া
5. consumption ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: expenditure
Meaning and definitions of expenditure, translation in Bengali language for expenditure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of expenditure in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "expenditure"
What expenditure means in Bengali, expenditure meaning in Bengali, expenditure definition, examples and pronunciation of expenditure in Bengali language.