Adjective(1) (used of count nouns
Adverb(1) to or from every one of two or more (considered individually
(1) the tickets cost ├ö├®┬╝10 each(2) Fawcett's team won the last three ends but managed only a single shot on each of them.(3) When the buns have risen, use the back of a knife to make a cross indentation on the top of each one.(4) he had a doll each for them(5) I divided the specimens into three groups of about twenty each and handed out the first group after my talk.(6) There will be three sessions on each of the first two days and then two sessions each day.(7) each one of us was asked what went on(8) The names went on and with each one some lucky man let out a yelp and snatched his letter up.(9) each and every one of them complained(10) Responses to each of the items on the scale are given a score of between zero and three.(11) each battery is in a separate compartment(12) The activities or thoughts that bring on a state of flow are different for each of us.(13) the cameras cost Ôö¼├║35 each(14) each will be interviewed in their turn(15) they'll be held at each of the venues(16) Four seminars were held in July, one each for trustees, presidents, deans, and school heads.
(1) each other :: একে অপরকে
(2) each one :: প্রত্যেকটি
(3) each time :: প্রতি বার
(4) with each other :: নিজেদের সাথে
(5) each day :: প্রতি দিন
(6) for each :: প্রতিটির জন্য
(7) each year :: প্রত্যেক বছর
(8) to each :: প্রতিটি
(9) know each other :: একে অপরকে জানা
(10) each person :: প্রত্যেক ব্যক্তি
1. every ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
4. every one ::
5. each one ::
6. each and every one ::
7. all ::
8. the whole lot ::
9. apiece ::
10. per person ::
11. per capita ::
12. from each ::
14. respectively ::
15. severally ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Gotta add up to like a gallon EACH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
We-We'll always have
feelings for EACH other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
I didn't know what you liked,
so I got you some of EACH.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
A million and a half EACH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
since we last saw EACH other?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: each
Meaning and definitions of each, translation in Bangla
language for each with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of each in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'each'
What each means in Bangla, each meaning
in Bangla, each
definition, examples and pronunciation
of each in Bangla language.