ঘুড়ি বিশেষভয়ানক লোক
- ঘুড়ি বিশেষড্রাগন
Noun(1) a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings(2) a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman(3) a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus(4) any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
(1) A snake is also associated with a dragon , the symbol of the Chinese nation.(2) I walked up the stairs to Tralgar's home and knocked on the door, which was made difficult by the dragon I was carrying.(3) In the ancient book, I Ching, when explaining a certain divinatory symbol the dragon is associated with young bamboo.(4) she's a right dragon(5) The dragon was a water dragon and they were considered good creatures.(6) his wife is a real dragon(7) Although his other shape was that of a giant dragon , the elven warrior preferred his current form as it gave him a greater range of motion.(8) Both feng shui and early British belief use the dragon as the symbol for energies in the ground - not underground, but moving within the earth itself(9) We watched an ice demon breathe fire (how he did it, we still don't know), and watched a man slay a giant dragon .(10) In the Babylonian creation story their great god Marduk fights the sea dragon Tiamat.(11) With red-eyed goblins, giant spiders and a fire-breathing dragon , this book is perfect Hallowe'en fare.(12) On each corner of its curved roof perch ten dragons and other mythical water animals that symbolically guard against the ever-present risk of fire.(13) Also, since dragons symbolized power and stars were considered a symbol of hope, and she seemed to be their only hope, it seemed to be the perfect name.(14) Talking dragons and evil Sorceresses and a world full of monsters and giants and magic├ö├ç┬¬ it was all simply too much.(15) Once more, the dragons crushed the offending soldiers, winning a victory that was soon to be short lived.(16) Get as close as you dare to mythical monsters including dragons , the Unicorn and the Yeti and learn about the mystery that surrounds them.
(1) drag on :: উপর টেনে নিয়ে
(2) dragon boat festival :: ড্রাগন নৌকা উৎসব
(3) water dragon :: পানি ড্রাগন
(4) bearded dragon :: গর্ভবতী ড্রাগন
(5) flying dragon :: উড়ন্ত ড্রাগন
(6) sea dragon :: সমুদ্র ড্রাগন
(7) dragon-fly :: জলফড়িং
(8) dragon king :: ড্রাগন রাজা
(9) dragon god :: ড্রাগন দেবতা
(10) the old dragon :: পুরাতন ড্রাগন
(11) dragon boat :: ড্রাগন বোট
1. tartar ::
3. firedrake ::
4. flying dragon ::
5. drag out ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No DRAGON. Brave men kill them.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
and gave them
to the Dragon Queen
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
He thought drinking wildfire
would turn him into a DRAGON.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
and we walk into a dungeon
and see a DRAGON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
that an accommodation
with the Dragon Queen
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: dragon
Meaning and definitions of dragon, translation in Bengali language for dragon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dragon in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dragon"
What dragon means in Bengali, dragon meaning in Bengali, dragon definition, examples and pronunciation of dragon in Bengali language.