যন্ত্র, ফন্দি, কল, নকশা, আকৃতি, ফিকির, পরিকল্পনা, আবিষ্কার, ঘাঁতঘোঁত, কৌশলউপায়, খেয়ালখুশি, বিশেষ উদ্দেশ্যসাধক যন্ত্র, সাজসজ্জায় ব্যবহৃত প্রতীকচিহ্ন
Noun(1) an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose(2) something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect(3) any clever maneuver(4) any ornamental pattern or design (as in embroidery(5) an emblematic design (especially in heraldry
(1) a measuring device(2) The traditional device is to terrify the population.(3) Obviously, this a rhetorical device : a trope or some sort of shorthand for the linking of theory to practice.(4) Instead, what we end up with is a parlor trick as plot device , a shockingly surreal way of keeping both husband and wife front and center in the storyline.(5) a rhetorical device(6) the decorative device on the invitations(7) He asks her to go to Hong Kong with him but she rejects his offer using the device of a card trick and both leave with regret.(8) These told me that Lichtenstein's style defined his approach - he made it his own; it wasn't an affectation, a mere imitative device or clever trick.(9) The other piece of equipment is a device called a hydrometer, which measures alcoholic strength.(10) an incendiary device(11) Her cave was stored with scrolls of strange device .(12) Oh, and Scully had a kid who could move things around with his mind, a plot device I haven't seen since Bewitched.(13) A dirty bomb is an explosive device manufactured to spread harmful radioactive material over a wide range.(14) writing a letter to a newspaper is a traditional device for signalling dissent(15) Well it's a bomb, an explosive device , which has contained within it some radioactive material.(16) Moore's method uses the axiomatic method as an instructional device .
(1) storage device :: স্টোরেজ ডিভাইস
(2) input device :: প্রেরণকারী যন্ত্র
(3) device driver :: ডিভাইস ড্রাইভার
(4) medical device :: চিকিৎসার যন্ত্র
(5) output device :: আউটপুট ডিভাইস
(6) measuring device :: পরিমাপ যন্ত্র
(7) peripheral device :: পেরিফেরাল ডিভাইস
(8) electronic device :: ইলেকট্রনিক যন্ত্র
(9) device name :: ডিভাইসের নাম
(10) mobile device :: মোবাইল ডিভাইস
1. implement ::
2. ploy ::
3. emblem ::
4. gimmick ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
If I remember, Kirk will steal
a cloaking DEVICE from the Romulans...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
the last analog DEVICE
in a digital world.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
No warrant for that tracking DEVICE?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Oh, hey. Nice virtual presence DEVICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: device
Meaning and definitions of device, translation in Bangla
language for device with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of device in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'device'
What device means in Bangla, device meaning
in Bangla, device
definition, examples and pronunciation
of device in Bangla language.