উন্নয়ন, অগ্রগতি, ক্রমবিকাশ, সম্প্রসার, বর্ধন, ক্রমবৃদ্ধি, উপচিতি, পরিবর্ধন, চরম উন্নতি, অগ্রগমন, উন্নমন, উদ্বর্তন, উত্ক্রান্তি, নিচয়, পুষ্টি, উঠতি, উদ্দীপন, উদ্ধার, অভিব্যক্তি, উত্তেজনউন্নতি, বিকাশলাভ, পরিণতি, রোগের বৃদ্ধি
Noun(1) act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining(2) a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage(3) (biology(4) a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation(5) the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful(6) a district that has been developed to serve some purpose(7) a state in which things are improving; the result of developing (as in the early part of a game of chess(8) processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible(9) (music, especially in sonata form
(1) Zionism is the highest stage of imperialism, which is the third stage of the development of capitalism.(2) the development of traditional music(3) Those experiences abroad were and are still vital to his artistic development .(4) the economic development of Ireland(5) the development of brittle bones(6) residential development(7) she traces the development of the novel(8) The Greens fear for their political survival in the event of a similar development at the federal level.(9) The officer followed the vehicle to a housing development in the Shelf area of Halifax and saw it being loaded by a mechanical excavator.(10) Meanwhile, the window cleaning industry is less than impressed with a development which threatens to leave them all washed up.(11) Lack of proper transportation system in the region is also a major hurdle in the development of the area.(12) Peace, reconciliation, nation building and sustainable development are what we seek.(13) professional development(14) It points out that such a corridor development can deal with economic, social and environmental issues.(15) In addition, we have engaged some of the best designers in the country to come up with innovative yet practical ideas for the development .(16) With no new developments in Borris in the past few years it is expected that a small development like this will sell quickly.
(1) sustainable development :: টেকসই উন্নয়ন
(2) product development :: পণ্য উন্নয়ন
(3) economic development :: অর্থনৈতিক উন্নয়ন
(4) software development :: সফটওয়্যার উন্নয়ন
(5) under development :: উন্নয়ন অধীনে
(6) child development :: শিশু উন্নয়ন
(7) rural development :: গ্রামীণ উন্নয়ন
(8) development process :: উন্নয়ন প্রক্রিয়া
1. evolution ::
3. event ::
4. complex ::
5. exploitation ::
6. developing ::
1. regress ::
2. regression ::
3. retrogression ::
4. reversion ::
development, developmental, developments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's been a DEVELOPMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Are you familiar with the DEVELOPMENT
that resulted from Honoré Blanc's...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
in the DEVELOPMENT
of the appli...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Well, this is an interesting DEVELOPMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
...he was in what Freud would call the
phallic stage of psychosexual DEVELOPMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: development
Meaning and definitions of development, translation in Bangla
language for development with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of development in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'development'
What development means in Bangla, development meaning
in Bangla, development
definition, examples and pronunciation
of development in Bangla language.