মৃত্যু, দেহত্যাগমৃতু্য, মরণ, জীবনহানিমরা, শেষ করা, শেষ হত্তয়া
Noun(1) the event of dying or departure from life
Verb(1) pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
(1) One of the most important festivals of all is Vesak at the full moon in May when the birth, enlightenment and decease of the Buddha are remembered.(2) Upon hearing of their decease , I was worried that I would never hear their type of unique song craft again.(3) The sisters, you remember, were there weeping sadly over their brother's decease .(4) In the side walls of the vaults are niches where skeleton monks sit or stand, clad in the brown habits that they wore in life, and labelled with their names and the dates of their decease .(5) he held the post until his untimely decease in 1991(6) About a month before her decease , the witness had a conversation with the deceased in his bedroom.(7) He is wealthy, of a very clean reputation, and his father is the Duke of Wakefield - meaning that I shall soon become the Duchess of Wakefield after his Grace's decease !(8) After the artist's decease , his publisher Akiyama Buemon printed posthumous editions of Tsuki Hyakushi as album sets from the original blocks.(9) He became a Benedictine monk in Bruges after the decease of his Belgian wife.(10) a doctor's sudden decease(11) People have told me how they suffered the decease of their loved ones, and I've empathized deeply.(12) Then we have, as a working hypothesis, one natural death deliberately inflicted and one unnatural decease .(13) Mr. Henry Dashwood had one son by his first marriage .The son's mother had deceased .(14) Family history reveals both parents deceased from a carcinoma of unknown type.(15) Bianca and Aaron were a pair alone in the world since their entire family had deceased .(16) He read out the names of the girls, and boys that deceased in the fire, but thankfully, Ciara knew none of them.
(1) tooth decay :: দাঁতের ক্ষয়
(2) to decay :: ক্ষয়
(3) radioactive decay :: তেজস্ক্রিয় ক্ষয়
(4) decay time :: ক্ষয় সময়
(5) dental decay :: দন্ত ক্ষয়
(6) exponential decay :: সূচকীয় ক্ষয়
Tags for the entry 'decease'
What decease means in Bangla, decease meaning
in Bangla, decease
definition, examples and pronunciation
of decease in Bangla language.