ঢুলান, ঝোলা, ঝোলান, দোলা, দোলান, দোলায়মান হত্তয়া, দোল খাত্তয়া, দোল দেত্তয়াআলগাভাবে ঝোলা, প্রলুব্ধ করা, কারো পিছনে ঘুরঘুর করা
Verb(1) hang freely(2) cause to dangle or hang freely
(1) The point of attaching the parachute bridle to the carabineer is that then you can dangle from the hang glider as you come down under chute.(2) She makes no effort to hide the coils that dangle loosely at her side.(3) He put her limp left arm across her body so that it wouldn't dangle loosely, harming the joint, and lifted her up.(4) That's an enticement the federal government shouldn't allow states to dangle before these women.(5) Jamie Hughes never imagined employers would dangle job offers and signing bonuses six months before her college graduation.(6) the defence portfolio could be the carrot to dangle before him(7) Idande was sitting not far from me on the chimney, raised above my head, his legs dangling and swinging gently like a child might sit.(8) Gasping loudly and making a grab for a near by branch she caught herself just in time and dangled loosely from it.(9) Jamie lay on the bed, a lit cigarette dangling loosely from the corner of his mouth.(10) The offer of further employment is dangled before them like a carrot, if their work is good enough.(11) Few people refuse the offer of a large sum of money when it is dangled in front of them.(12) The decision made, he turned and swaggered out of the door, idle hands swinging and dangling as he strode manfully toward the stairwell.(13) So although he admits he hasn't yet begun to write the screenplay and he's bound by secrecy contracts, he can't resist dangling a few teasers.(14) Her sword dangled loosely from her hand, but it didn't seem like she was dropping it any time soon.(15) Motivation, for most people, involves dangling a carrot, some form of reward to aim for.(16) On other occasions, he dangles possibilities in front of the reader, but then fails to develop them to their logical conclusion.
(1) dangerous goods :: বিপজ্জনক পণ্য
(2) not dangerous :: বিপজ্জনক নয়
(3) extremely dangerous :: মারাত্বক বিপদজনক
(4) dangerous place :: বিপজ্জনক জায়গা
(5) be dangerous :: বিপদজনক হও
(6) dangerous work :: বিপজ্জনক কাজ
Tags for the entry 'dangle'
What dangle means in Bangla, dangle meaning
in Bangla, dangle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dangle in Bangla language.