সখা, বয়স্য, বিশ্বাসপাত্রসুনিশ্চিত, আবদ্ধ, অসংশয়, অতিবিশ্বাসী, সাহসীদ্বিধাহীন, নিঃসংশয়
Adjective(1) having or marked by confidence or assurance(2) persuaded of; very sure(3) not liable to error in judgment or action
(1) Investors therefore feel more confident about the outlook for company profits and stock markets.(2) He said he was very confident that agriculture had a bright future in the enlarged EU.(3) This is not the remark of someone confident in his own identity and prospects.(4) As has been said before, it's better to be confident of a good result than hopeful of a great one.(5) So from a very early age I've always felt very confident in and on the water.(6) He was certainly very confident that there were places where autism could be treated.(7) That, in a small way, makes me feel more confident about carrying on with my plan.(8) I do believe we should be reasonably confident about our prospects for the future.(9) And the two writers are confident that it is going to be pure fun in the months and years to come.(10) Feeling more confident in the arms of this stranger who was not a stranger, Ellen's back stiffened.(11) If he is confident of a positive response from his squad then the fun is set to begin for United fans.(12) Some people think I'm not capable of doing well, but I'm quite confident in myself.(13) The company said it had employed a team of top experts to look into the matter and was confident that none of the houses was in any danger.(14) They found pupils felt more confident in lessons, they were less distracted and did not feel the need to show off.(15) Dog handlers have to be able to work by themselves and to be confident in doing so, he said.(16) Instead, he was too trusting, perhaps too confident in his own ability to keep everything together.
(1) self-confident :: আত্মবিশ্বাসী
(2) be confident :: আত্মবিশ্বাসী হতে
(3) not confident :: আত্নবিশ্বাসী নই
(4) confident of :: আত্মবিশ্বাসী
1. optimistic ::
2. self-assured ::
1. diffident ::
2. insecure ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right. You seem
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
And once he feels CONFIDENT
that he knows my entire method...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
I need someone
who's strong and CONFIDENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
That's why I'm CONFIDENT
you're gonna be the best dad you can be.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
...I feel much more CONFIDENT proceeding
to the next stage of our relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: confident
Meaning and definitions of confident, translation in Bangla
language for confident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of confident in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'confident'
What confident means in Bangla, confident meaning
in Bangla, confident
definition, examples and pronunciation
of confident in Bangla language.